Dosedmonkey

Coastal Rescue UK Mod [Alpha Released]

Rexon, send people PMs for questions like that in future, I will PM you in a second.

I love the IRU and the hovercraft looks like it will be great.

Will there be any new missions or new water based freeplay events?

I will be sorting the units out for first release on standard freeplay map, a less someone wants to map for the mod. Then second release will have the unique map.

MOD UPDATE

Okay, as I said before got the hovercraft modelled, also now have the aerial ladder and an airport fire truck modelled, so this will complete the fire brigade. Just got to skin them and put them in game once I get a chance to get to my home computer, damn working away from home lol.

quite probably too many, its something we are learning about, but its a hefty 3000+, dont know what limit is for e4, like said, something we are learning about, trail and error fun.

we are thinking that there will only really be one on scene at one time.

For this vehicle we required to sacrifice quite a few polygons. As its quite a large detailed model. 3,000 polygons really isn't that high though. And most of our vehicles in the game are quite small so will also have less then average polygons on the screen. I'm confident it will pan out. For example the Hovercraft is much less polys as it is much smaller, and less complex shape.

Guest mrpolice1996
For this vehicle we required to sacrifice quite a few polygons. As its quite a large detailed model. 3,000 polygons really isn't that high though. And most of our vehicles in the game are quite small so will also have less then average polygons on the screen. I'm confident it will pan out. For example the Hovercraft is much less polys as it is much smaller, and less complex shape.

Any pics of hovercraft?

This hovercraft is only used on inshore wters and large sand/mud areas so i'm still weighing up how we will impliment it yet. At first I will put it in as sea only whilst getting the rest of the content in I think, as its a bit of a mini project.

http://www.rnli.org.uk/what_we_do/lifeboat...articleid=44214

Guest private R clark
Okay so we've re-done the model for the Class Severn boat, so its upto standard, heres a picture to keep your taste for the mod flowing.

Enjoy!

wow im impressed im looking foward to seeing the finishing mod thx for the update and brilliant work on the severn class (and i thought it was gonna be impossible to make)

Should have some stuff for you by next week guys.

The plan is for this weekend, complete the aerial ladder, complete the airport fire engine, complete the hovercraft, and go out and party saturday night somewhere in there. lol

Additional stuff modeled that needs completing, fire station, severn class.

Any ideas for what you would like to see in the mod next? As your opinion matters!

Currently I have,

Continue making freeplay map, based on a real life secret location on the UK coast.

Sea King Rescue Helo

Ford Focus Police