Dosedmonkey

Coastal Rescue UK Mod [Alpha Released]

Hey guys,

You may not want to use this in the mod, but I’d thought I’ll mention it :)

When the red and white coast guard helicopter picks someone up, it needs to take them to hospital... Weymouth doesn’t really have an A&E so it goes to Dorset County Hospital. However the helicopter is too big for the helipad at the hospital so it lands in the near by Dorchester Rugby Club, where an ambulance is waiting for them.

rugby3.jpg

rugby4.jpg

oh and by the way the Dorset air ambulance looks like this:

dscd0922.jpg

Guest mrpolice1996
I said as far as I know..

I knew they were bringing in new helicopters in to replace the Sea Kings but I didn't know they had started replacing them yet. A majority of Coast Guard Helicopters will still be Sea Kings though.

The coastguard heli already in the mod is not a seaking.

Guest mrpolice1996
Other then bomb disposal Unit, I think we have all the units you need to play freeplay now
Planned additions to mod

- RNLI Inshore Lifeboat (Atlantic Class)

- RNLI Off-shore Lifeboat (Severn Class)

- MCA contracted tug, with watercannons.

- Sea King Rescue Helicopters RAF & RN

- Coastguard Person

- Royal Navy Bomb Disposal Units

What about the in-shore lifeboat, the tug and the seaking heli? Are you still going to make them?

Hey guys we got a massive battering down here in the south this weekend (its on the news). I had to pull in for a fire engine and a police car both attending incidents caused by the 100mph winds that have hit the south.

I saw a further 3 emergency vehicles before I reached my door, so its not been a great weekend for the Dorset emergency services.

Tough stuff!

Hey guys we got a massive battering down here in the south this weekend (its on the news). I had to pull in for a fire engine and a police car both attending incidents caused by the 100mph winds that have hit the south.

I saw a further 3 emergency vehicles before I reached my door, so its not been a great weekend for the Dorset emergency services.

Tough stuff!

I think a lot of the UK has had bad weather. :(

JPH + Joncommander - I have taken a lot of photos now of RNLI building, jetty, Fire Station, Condor Ferries, Pavilion. Will upload them tomorrow once I find my camera cable. Missed a fire station call out whilst I was taking photos of the back of the station lol! Still need photos of MCA Helipad portland, weymouth east police station, weymouth hospital. :12:

I said as far as I know..

I knew they were bringing in new helicopters in to replace the Sea Kings but I didn't know they had started replacing them yet. A majority of Coast Guard Helicopters will still be Sea Kings though.

The MCA Coastguard have replaced all of their sea kings now, they use the following aircraft;

http://www.aeroflight.co.uk/waf/uk/cg/ukaf-cg-aircraft.htm

The AW 139 already in the mod, and stationed at Portland Coastguard base.

Now...

MOD UPDATE TIME!

landy1.jpg

In this update you can see...

- HAZMAT clothing

- RN Soldier

- RN Bomb Disposal (RN Soldier gets from Land Rover)

- Bomb Disposal Land Rover

- RNLI Crew/Drivers

- Class Atlantic Lifeboat

- Class Severn Lifeboat

landy2.jpg

landy3.jpg

severn_atlantic.jpg

Update overview of vehicles in the mod...

units_nov09.jpg