Dosedmonkey

Coastal Rescue UK Mod [Alpha Released]

Great updates! I loved everything but why is the hovercraft so small? I hope JPH will help you with his programming knowledge :)

Its longer then the police van, and the widest vehicle in the mod, it has a low profile due to there needing to be a good air intake to the turbines. It is only designed to take three RNLI crew and a few survivors. Isometric view that the game uses often makes vehicles look odd, as you are used to seeing them from the ground normally.

This photo is a good scale.

457ef520-7d89-4be0-8245-fcafd94ad661.jpg

Guest mrpolice1996

It's amazing how many different vessels the RNLI own. - and how much money they cost! :P

Is it true that the RNLI's 'Tamar' lifeboat is the world most advanced?

Yes to police station, a small one, the main HQ will be off map.

As for the hospital, there is a none A&E one, that used to be A&E though, so has the ambulance lane infrastructure still, just off the map in reality, so I am un-sure whether to add it or not on the edge of the map. I wish EM4 had bigger maps he he.

Sorry I meant to say yes to the RNLI and police, lol, stupid me! Not sure if it will be automated or player controlled, getting the RNLI crew from their day jobs to the RNLI station. Also in this town, only one engine and one ladder is pernamently crewed, the second engine is volenteers so not sure what will happen there, but there is one guy who works in the ASDA bakery across the road from the fire station that i see sprinting to the station sometimes lol.

Hello,

A lot of my coding to-do list involved buildings.

So rather than use other mod's buildings as temporary place holders I decided to set-to building my own.

This is a extreme WIP shot after 30 minutes of work. What do you think of progress thus-far?

post-6745-1257683494.jpg