Dosedmonkey

Coastal Rescue UK Mod [Alpha Released]

Ok managed to get a fair bit of work done on this mod in the last week.

Coded Fully In Game

- HM Coastgaurd Helicopter

- HM Coastgaurd Response 4 x 4

- Dorset Mercedes Ambulance

- Dorset Mitsubishi Paramedic 4 x 4

- Standard UK Fire Engine

- Ford Focus Police Car

Personnel In Game (Screenshots coming soon)

- Coastgaurd/Winchman

- Paramedic

- Ambulance Technician (Stretcher crew)

- Fireman

- BA Fireman

- Police Officer

Planned additions to mod

- RNLI Inshore Lifeboat (Rib)

- RNLI Off-shore Lifeboat

- MCA contracted tug, with watercannon.

- Fire Brigade Water Bowser

- Police Van

- Sea King Rescue Helicopters RAF & RN

I'd like to say not much to do until first release now, but really keep thinking of little things I want to add, and its going to depend on how much time I have free. Thanks for the support, glad you guys like what I have done so far.

Guest Overland

Looking forward to seeing the boats in-game.

It would be good to take the Winterberg mod stuff a bit further and create a British-style dispatch system.

Hi i live in cornwall (the west cost) got some vehicles that you will need:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ariel ladder

Police chopper

Air ambulance (medical helicopter)

Recovery truck

Recovery Crain.

---------------------------------------------------$--------

Thats it. By the way brillient mod and keep up the good work can't wait for it to be done! :D:police:

Guest private R clark

hi there ive been keeping track on this topic and its great to see a costal mod being made based on the uk

great work on the vechiles

i see in the topics u are going to make an inshore and off shore rnli boats will they look any thing like this

inshore is a atlantic 45

offshore is a class severn lifeboat

(added picture to give some insperation and ideas for your mod )

post-142-1252754240.jpg

post-142-1252754345.jpg

Cops - Thankyou, but yes its a bit too american for my mod. Also a tip, there is some rule of thumb to modeling, i forget the exact rule, but its something along, each flat surface (polygon) should only have three or four vertices, to stop this glitching surface you can see in your screenshots, if someone can correct me on the exact rule I think it will help Cops a lot in modeling.

Private R Clark - Those are the ones matey, yep, finding the time to sort them out, I think I have the coding down for them though, just the modeling/skinning side I need some more time/help for, as I am very busy at work at the moment.

Officerrule - You lead me to my latest update;

Some of the stuff in this screenshot has been in the mod for a while now but not shown it, somethings I just added when I had a few hours free yesterday. So Ambulance and SO19 lightbars, Sosi, Police Extinguisher, Wheeled Stretcher, MP5.

(Need to skin the stretcher into modern UK colours yet)

new_lightbars.jpg

A question for the community, where is a good copyright free place to get UK Siren sounds from? Anyone able to help, that would be apprecaited.

Cops - Thankyou, but yes its a bit too american for my mod. Also a tip, there is some rule of thumb to modeling, i forget the exact rule, but its something along, each flat surface (polygon) should only have three or four vertices, to stop this glitching surface you can see in your screenshots, if someone can correct me on the exact rule I think it will help Cops a lot in modeling.

Private R Clark - Those are the ones matey, yep, finding the time to sort them out, I think I have the coding down for them though, just the modeling/skinning side I need some more time/help for, as I am very busy at work at the moment.

Officerrule - You lead me to my latest update;

Some of the stuff in this screenshot has been in the mod for a while now but not shown it, somethings I just added when I had a few hours free yesterday. So Ambulance and SO19 lightbars, Sosi, Police Extinguisher, Wheeled Stretcher, MP5.

(Need to skin the stretcher into modern UK colours yet)

A question for the community, where is a good copyright free place to get UK Siren sounds from? Anyone able to help, that would be apprecaited.

are you going to add new commands of any kind (just asking really becuase this mod look awsome) i got a few:

paramedics can remove strecher (like LA mod)

firefighters can wear or remove BA apperatuse from fire engine (like LA mod)

chase command (for police vehicles) (like LA mod)

K9 unit (like NYC mod)

pepper spray (like NYC mod)

i know there from active mods but both NYC (new york city) and LA (los angeles) mods have great and fun commands.

also will there be emergency building like

fire station

hospital

police station

RNLI dept

Thanks for all the work mate and keep it up :cheers-mate: .