Dosedmonkey

Coastal Rescue UK Mod [Alpha Released]

It'll appear on scene like the current fire boat would, via water entrance.

It is a new model + skin + code.

It will carry two RNLI crew and space for one or two civilians and/or casualties.

Will be able to pick up swimming RNLI crew, as well as dock onto objects.

As far as entering the map and leaving yes. And the same will apply for the larger offshore lifeboat.

The offshore lifeboat will be able to carry other kinds of emergency personnel however, as well as larger amounts and more civialisn/casualties.

I was thinking of making seperate missions rather then a freeplay map.

This might be abotu to change, I might end up working on England mod, and you will see these kind of units on there, will keep you updated on negotiations.

Nothing against the England mod, but I would kind of like to see you focus on doing this as its own mod. We have an England Mod in the works, a NYC mod near completion, The LA Mod, and so forth, but no one has taken on the task of doing a mod focused on coastal rescue like you have intended to.

Thankyou, will let you know when I get to that stage Puppsboy. :bia:

Copy doodle. I do agree with 4x4...though. You should make , uh..mod focused on itself? Because what ever reson why. Anyway, I will be waiting and watcching :popcorn:

The England Mod turned out to be a couple of 15 year olds who mucked me around, so looks like I will continue this mod once I have time to (currently got some officer assessments on this month) but I have also managed to get help from my friend who works for Framestore as a 3D modeler to assist me.

Not sure what sosi means, but I will basically going for as much realism as I can, but as I will be skinning and coding myself, it will all take sometime.

SoSi is the sirens, I think. So, it turns the siren on/off and turns the automatic siren on/off, I believe...

Guest GB619
The England Mod turned out to be a couple of 15 year olds who mucked me around, so looks like I will continue this mod once I have time to (currently got some officer assessments on this month) but I have also managed to get help from my friend who works for Framestore as a 3D modeler to assist me.

I noticed that too,i did some stuff for em,but nothing ever came of it,so hopefully your MOD willbe more promising,so far it looks really good

Puppyboy, yes I know what you mean from the LA mod, hopefully you'll be interested in mapping when my mod gets to that point mate, however will be quite a while.

GB619, yeah I hope so also, this game is relatively easy to mod, so looks promising, just got to make the time to do it all hehe!