Dosedmonkey

Coastal Rescue UK Mod [Alpha Released]

Guest mrpolice1996
Any ideas for what you would like to see in the mod next? As your opinion matters!

How about a police boat - or have you already put one in? or harbour police

dscd1042.jpg

dscd0368.jpg

Yeah the town is based on just got a maritime policing unit, i think they use black ribs though, but I love the police boats they use them in the thames too, there was a documentry on it.

The biggest clue I can give you about the freeplay map is its based very close to the only place outside of london where the Olympics will be held.

Guest mrpolice1996

Need a bigger clue than that! :P

The majority of venues have been divided into three zones within Greater London: the Olympic Zone, the River Zone and the Central Zone. In addition to these are those venues that, by necessity, are outside the boundaries of Greater London, such as the Weymouth and Portland National Sailing Academy on the Isle of Portland in Dorset (which will host the sailing events), Tring in Hertfordshire (which will host the start of the 50 km walk) and other stadia across the UK.

One of these two? :D

MOD UPDATE!

Okay so had a very busy weekend with other things, so sadly only got WIP pictures to show you, but this includes, the hovercraft!! (Taken the screenshots made me miss my planned train, so sorry i forgot to put the turbines into the model, but they are done also lol)

RNLI Hovercraft

hover1.jpg

Aerial Ladder

ladder.jpg

Fire Station

217229_0da7f390.jpg

firestation.jpg

are you going to add a fire command vehicles its like a chiefs car but in the UK aslo have you ever tryed makeing a K9 response unit

Festival is working on a incident command vehicle for the mod.

K9 unit would be good, a police one, but this won't be in the first release as I have enough coding on my plate alreadt hehe.

Keep up the ideas guys, its really helpful! :12:

I have been watching the forums for a long time now, but have registered specifically to post here.

The progress shots are amazing, I am really impressed. You caught my attention when you said Dorset... The WIP fire station looked a-lot like the new Poole fire station (Safety Lane)... Is it?

Are you going to add some new commands etc...?

Really good work!

P.s. Is the Zafira "Collision Investigation" ? I believe Dorset police only used them in that role?

Its not going to be 100% accrete the mod, I put the Zafira in as Harbour Police as someone requested that and put the picture up here.

I know the poole station you mean, on the dual carriage way, it is quite similiar to the Weymouth one but hell of a lot newer lol. The mod is going to be based on Weymouth, the maps are seriously small on EM4, so even for a small towncentre and harbour like Weymouth we are having to use creative license.

So far command wise,

Don BA Equip

Don Hazardous Environment Suite

Sirens

Hazard Lights

Deploying Decontamination Tent

Possibley some others. ;)

It looks amazing, I am really pleased with your progress.

How are you going to work the Dispatch? I see you are active within the Winterberg thread.. Are you considering a similar dispatch system? Where you can call in units from Neighbouring towns/villages.

I am a ASP programmer, the coding on EM4 seems very simplistic to me.. I am sure I can code you a Bespoke System.