Dosedmonkey

Coastal Rescue UK Mod [Alpha Released]

are you going to add new commands of any kind (just asking really becuase this mod look awsome) i got a few:

also will there be emergency building like

Thanks for all the work mate and keep it up :cheers-mate: .

I have placed some custom scripts in, plan to do more, but my biggest enemy at the moment is the fact I am doing this mod single handed. So I plan to get all the vehicles and personnel in first, before playing with too many more scripts!

As for buildings, in the first release no, it will just be vehicles and personnel, then the second release will be for custom maps, including a coastal freeplay map.

Guest private R clark
Quick question. Which cops will be armed with the MP5's?

Thanks,

The OC-D

good idea uk police do use mp5's in many cases

also thought can u add tazer guns to stop agressive criminals the shoot to prongs out and pierce the persons skin shooting dunno voltage of eletricity once arrested they are a doctor or medics to remove the prongs b4 he is take to a station

post-142-1253068828.jpg

post-142-1253068863.jpg

also thought can u add tazer guns to stop agressive criminals the shoot to prongs out and pierce the persons skin shooting dunno voltage of eletricity once arrested they are a doctor or medics to remove the prongs b4 he is take to a station

I believe it is one of the things many want but is believed to be impossible at the minute.

@Dosedmonkey Thanks for the reply. Have you really figured out a way to do tazers? I thought it was impossible so good luck with that. One thing, CO19 only operate within the Metropolitan Police's district AKA London so if this is a Coastal Rescue mod it would be more appropriate to have the local police's ARU.

@private R clark I know, if you're interested the spec they use is the MP5A3 that has only semi- or safe modes (no automatic or burst). The standard issue side-arm currently is the Glock 17. Police forces are now moving away from the SMG's and moving into Assault Rifles notably the G36 and Colt M4.

Thanks,

The OC-D

I know CO19 is london only, but I decided it will make for an interesting unit for now lol. As for the tazer, anything is possible in mods, its just wether people figured out how to do it or not!

Officerule, thanks for your support, just a bit confused though, cornwall is on the south west coast, not east, hehe.

Just found this very cool video of onboard camera on a Atlantic 21 Inshore lifeboat in the solent...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxm9FtGqUCQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4JNDb1F9Sc

I believe it is one of the things many want but is believed to be impossible at the minute.

remember, almost nothing's impossible. The list of believed to be impossible stuff has been diminished by alot of mods. whuupertal took a chunk out of the list, and New York's taken a large chunk off the list. especially with the k-9. The only thing that is more than likely impossible would be a cherry picker basket.

Really glad you could use the sirens i got ya, if you use those :P

Yeah, one of the sirens seem to fail because it was far too high pitch for em4 software, so I reduced the pitch, but by the time it worked, it sounded nothing like the real siren lol. The others are great thanks, I edited them so they loop perfectly. Once the boats are in game, will put a video up online. :holdglass:

Guest private R clark
So what is new in this screenshot?

- New Fire Engine

- CO19 Officers

- Riot Police

- Riot Shields

- On Scene Fire Commander

- All UK Siren sounds in game

I can also tell you good progress on the Severn and Altantic lifeboats is taking place. :schreiben:

hey im impressed with the mod so far was wondering thou if you could give us a update/screen shots of the boats at all as there what im awating to see im shure they are gonna look great