Dosedmonkey

Coastal Rescue UK Mod [Alpha Released]

In the picture of the traffic management truck you can see a button with an arrow pointing right, so is there also a button to make it point left and a button to make it display the big cross?

And as someone already said will it redirect or make cars move to the direction of the arrow or what? or does it do noting?

I agree it would be great if you could lay out cones.

- Cone laying will be placed into the mod :)

- Only a section of the old bypass section will be in the map Jon, the new bypass section they are building is no where near the area we are mapping, as the games maps are so small.

- The arrow will just redirect traffic, if it made the traffic go around the truck it would cause congestion with the traffic heading directly toward it i'm affriad.

Its set up so only the right hand arrow is activated, as I don't know if there is a way to code different direction sets, not sure if there is a way to differentiate in lights in the code, besides, the cars drive on the left, traffic would want to move to the right of the truck, theres very few occasions where there is two lanes, so you would want to point the opposite direction.

- I have used the default digger, as if I put a custom one in, i'd loose the anaimation of it driving off the back of the module. ;)

I'm doing my best in the confines of the game and my ability i'm affriad. ;)

DosedM - In regards to your post today at 06:33 PM, that isn't a problem, i was thinking the exact same in regards to traffic congestion etc, though admittedly, cars pulling round a truck and obstructing all traffic does sound very british ;)

Am looking very forward to this, brilliant work :12:

Interesting story about KFC in the location it is based on (is this public knowledge?).

It was raided by the Imigration services because it was employing illegal imigrants. (I go there loads!)

Its mentioned several places that the map is based on Weymouth yes.

And yes I know someone who was eating in KFC when it was raided and was held there for an hour whilst they checked none of the illegal aliens had got out of uniform and sat with the customers lol.

Guest krystle

seriously.. don't you see?

fire brigades/deparments & police departments have various kinds$S of vehicles.

but the hospitals only have 1 type of ambulance and a first response car. :1046276128_motz: