bama1234

NYC Private Mod

yes you go into dds converter and change it back form .bmp or whatever you changed it to back to .dds then open up the editor or game and there you go. by the way the skin will replase all of the origional skins so don't worry about placing them on the map. Please feel free to PM me if you have any problems. :gut:

Thank you bama SO much for helping me out. I finnally figured out how to do it and heres how Engine 7 turned into Engine 33! And Engine 88 into Engine 78! Bu ti still havent figured out how to paint the front and the back of the engine yet.

Kentland Engine 33:

GREAT JOB. I'm very impressed- and to paint the front and back there should be "fire_engine_1_2". That is the front and back of the truck

Edited by pyrothijs
images removed from quote

I have a big problem, I was fooling around with the editor and I changed the screen resolution. I could not change it back because i was zoomed in too far, so i closed the editor and tried to reopen it. It went to a black screen for about a second and then closed the program. I tried to lanch the game but I had no luck. Now I cant even use the game. If anyone knows how to fix this issue, please help me.

Also I use 911 FR digit copy so I cant just reinstall it, I would have to pay $20 more dollars!

Help

Mike CCFES

I have a big problem, I was fooling around with the editor and I changed the screen resolution. I could not change it back because i was zoomed in too far, so i closed the editor and tried to reopen it. It went to a black screen for about a second and then closed the program. I tried to lanch the game but I had no luck. Now I cant even use the game. If anyone knows how to fix this issue, please help me.

Also I use 911 FR digit copy so I cant just reinstall it, I would have to pay $20 more dollars!

Help

Mike CCFES

Ok, I had this problem. You CAN Re-install it, the "setup.exe" should be wherever you downloaded it to. I.E. "...\Downloads\911 FR". I know you can do this because, trust me, I've had to do it before. Alot. It should work after re-install.

Help

Mike CCFES

Ok, I had this problem. You CAN Re-install it, the "setup.exe" should be wherever you downloaded it to. I.E. "...\Downloads\911 FR". I know you can do this because, trust me, I've had to do it before. Alot. It should work after re-install.

Port Authority Police Department (PAPD) Cruiser

NYPD SUV Truck

NYPD ESU (Emergency-Service Unit) Truck Three (3)

attachment=1710:ESU1.jpg]

:)

ah your suv is pct 34 unit 87 mine is pct 1 unit 5269 mabie they will get the same call sometime. love the esu truck a lot better than mine keep it up

I am trying to upload my truck back in but it keeps saying not a power of 2. Also how do you edit the front, i looked in the editor and there was no file for it.

Mike

upload to where?

I think that you are a bit confused danny. This is not a NYC-mod, these are only some re-skinned vehicles for personal use and they are not going to be released. But if you like the NYC-mod idea check this out. :)

This is a "sub-mod", not a mod. And hopefully one day Hoppah will give me permission to release it, but until then I cannot give it out. :)

He even asked permission via PM to show screenshots on the forum. I appreciate that, but that doesn't mean I will allow him to release the textures.

If he wants to release something he has to start 3D-moddeling like I do. If he wants to use (and release) my models I want to be ABLE to share models at least. :)

He even asked permission via PM to show screenshots on the forum. I appreciate that, but that doesn't mean I will allow him to release the textures.

If he wants to release something he has to start 3D-moddeling like I do. If he wants to use (and release) my models I want to be ABLE to share models at least. :)

I have some experience, but not much, in Z-Modeler. I am planning to buy a license for it soon. What do you mean by sharing models? :)

He said, before you are allowed to even possibly release it, you have to put some 3d modeling in there... Really even if you just made a box van that would work pretty well, Boxed vehicles are pretty easy, and the FDNY uses them... Just a suggestion though.

So in short and simple, you have to contribute 3d models to release it... Hope this explains it :)

He said, before you are allowed to even possibly release it, you have to put some 3d modeling in there... Really even if you just made a box van that would work pretty well, Boxed vehicles are pretty easy, and the FDNY uses them... Just a suggestion though.

So in short and simple, you have to contribute 3d models to release it... Hope this explains it :)

Alright. This I can do- the only problem is I have no idea WHATSOEVER how to texture them and then put tem in the game. Lol :)

Guest HPVFD236

Here is some of my latest work!

But if anyone could send me the Bitmap Image for the Front&back of ENGINE 1/USAR/HAZMAT That would be very helpful. Please if anyone could.

KENTLAND

ENGINE 33

fire_engine1.jpg

RESCUE/ENGINE 33

usar_squad.jpg

And one of my works in progress!

FDNY

RESCUE 1

hazmat_squad.jpg