bama1234

NYC Private Mod

No, no. These vehicles are just for the heck of it, they won't be in the NYC mod. I just posted pictures.

I know I was explaining that to the poster above.

I would love to see Chicago mod though ;)

And this mod wont never be released, there is a chance.

Oh really? Well glad to hear that. Keep up the good work. I still cant believe you did this in paint. I cant even draw stick figures in paint lol!

well paint isnt too tricky with the bodies of the stick fgures, its the heads that are hard too do, so neither can I, but I can design whole anythings, just can't draw a stick man in paint XD

And Bama good to hear that this might get released eventually..

Guest [SAP]Francis
It would be great if you released yyour NY mod. Please release it mate!

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Well he cannot release it. Read the topic :)

Regards.

theses look really good! I about to work on a Washington D.C sub mod, if anyone has any picks of any Washington D.C vehicles please send me pics, also had a little problem, when I load a reskinned Model, the light bar was missing, has anyone fixed this?

so it is provocation. as though it do you do for himself. It are then didn't have found subject, needs by people provoke!

The only reason he put it NYC Sub-mod because he was hoping it would be released but Hoppah will not allow it because all he is doing is reskinning Hoppah's models not making new models and skinning them NYC.

In the future, maybe this will be released but right now, it can't.

The only reason he put it NYC Sub-mod because he was hoping it would be released but Hoppah will not allow it because all he is doing is reskinning Hoppah's models not making new models and skinning them NYC.

In the future, maybe this will be released but right now, it can't.

How right you are. :) I am, however, getting a registered version of z-modeler2 and hope to start learning modeling soon. the only previous model experience i've had is in 3ds max. (the 30-day trial version. Lol)

dude those are freakin awesome, just outta curiosity, are you putting the green lights on the rigs like the real cfd?

Yes, I am putting green lights on. And by the way, I do realise that's the wrong lightbar. Once I learn Zmodeling I plan to fix that. :)

i know that just having a new lightbar doesnt allow for a submod release, but if you make some of your own models, can that be released as a submod? or is that against the rules? just wondering of course lol..no pressure ;)

To better explain what needs to happen in order to get permission to release a submod with Hoppah's permission, look at this topic - Approved Submods

Quick shot back to the light topic.... yes CFD use's green lights.... accually set up the same wat as boat lights are set up.... red on one side green the other

sweet :) i would love to see chicago units, noy to rain on hoppahs parade or anything, just cool stuff. im tryin to make my own as well

Okay, I finally have Zmodeler2 working!! :) Hooray!!

Quick question, though.

-I changed the model of the ladder truck [aerial_ladder.v3o] and exported it to .v3o format. After which I moved it to the directory and replaced the old with the new, but in the editor all the truck is is a box that says "missing model file". Very annoying, I thought I did everything right.!!!:(

Please Helps. Thx