bama1234

NYC Private Mod

Can anyone help me with this? I went into z-modeler to change part of the chevy caprice model. When I try to export it back to V3O it says:

"Can not find object "Caprice". file:ExportV3O.cpp line:56"

The output file name has to be the same as the object name(and i dont mean the file name). If the file name is caprice but the object name is caprice_car then you should save the file as caprice_car. Stan explained it with pics in one of my own threads as I may have done a shitty job with explaining it.

Guest MonkeySquasher
New vehicles:

These are all complete. They are accurate, have no bugs, and have been tested and re-named in the game.

post-3134-1240275910_thumb.jpg

post-3134-1240275933_thumb.jpg

Please Comment and rate!! :)

NYSP only use a solid red lightbar. Some of the newer ones are using LED red/white to the front. Rear depends on the lightbar.. If it's the solid light, the arrowstick directional is yellow/blue. If it's the LED lightbar, the rear lights have blue flashers with a pure yellow arrowstick directional.

This is because red/blue to the front is restricted to only federal agencies.. DHS, Border/Customs, FBI, ATF, Secret Service, etc. However, within the last year and a half, red/blue/yellow combination is allowed to the rear of a vehicle for warning/directional purposes. This is because in low-visability or fog conditions, a blue light will be more visable than a yellow light.

It's also because the state hasn't bought any new cruisers in awhile, so they haven't updated the lightbars. Most of the LED lightbars are on the SUVs and slicktops (for interior lighting), the normal cruisers still have the full lightbar.

The light scheme of the blue NYPD car, with the solid red lightbar and arrowstick in the rear window, is exactly what I see around here for NYSP cars.

Here's the rear of a car. It's a good photo, shows the lightbar, rear directional, and license plate (to show the numbering system I mentioned). The lights under the red lightbar would probably be the blue/yellow flasher I was talking about.

http://media.govtech.net/Digital_Publicati...bany_Police.jpg

I love the other cars though. Other than the wrong lightbar, the NYSP car looks GREAT, and the white NYPD car below it is PERFECT. I can't wait to see all the skins put together!

Any chance we could change the Precinct to 55, a la the show Third Watch? lol jk jk =)

Guest lord_bonev
New vehicles:

These are all complete. They are accurate, have no bugs, and have been tested and re-named in the game.

post-3134-1240275910_thumb.jpg

post-3134-1240275933_thumb.jpg

Please Comment and rate!! :)

Great work bama1234! Again ;)

Can you make one screenshot with all your reskin vehicles? :1046276057_GroupHug:

Guest RescueMe

Hello to everyone,

I love Hoppah Los Angeles mod very much.

@bama1234 i love much also and your reskin submod. I wont to go in New Yourk one day.

RescueMe

I love THIRD WATCH XD

Make a 55 Precinct and Engine 55 Ladder 100

I watched all seasons twice (or more xD i cant remember) i can make you detailed screenshots of units, list of them.

;D

Btw.

In first season there is Engine 57 but form 2 season there is SQUAD 55 and I am a bit confused ;]

Guest RescueMe
I love THIRD WATCH XD

I watched all seasons twice (or more xD i cant remember) i can make you detailed screenshots of units, list of them.

;D

Btw.

In first season there is Engine 57 but form 2 season there is SQUAD 55 and I am a bit confused ;]

Third Watch is good serial about NY Fire,Police and Emergency Department.

I'm backing to the topic...

@bama1234 you're gonna reskin all vehicles or some of them for your NY Sub-mod?

RescueMe

Guest MonkeySquasher
I love THIRD WATCH XD

;D

Btw.

Yeah, they ended up changing them from Engine 57 to Squad 55. I never found out why.

I have all the episodes.. Woo bootleg copies. haha

I suggest you map some new buildings such as a firehouse, possiably,

Engine 54/Ladder 4/Battalion 9 house

Engine 7/Ladder 1 House

Rescue 1 house but it would hold rescue 5

I think you should make one of the new FDNY 2000 gpm trucks like this http://www.fdnytrucks.com/files/html/statenisland/e160.htm

You should have three firehouses in my opinion:

one should house: Engine Truck Battalion

two should house Rescue 5, Engine 160, EMS Battalion in replace of Division 8, Hazmat truck (Try to make it only 2 bays, Engine 7, Ladder 1 house is one of the only three bay stations in the city not including the ones with the mini battalion chief garages)

three should house rescue 5 by itself or an engine( if rescue 5 make station two only and engine and a hazmat)

Make all stations 2 bays ectpt. for 1 of them which should be 3 or 1

Go online and get the tones for the stations, so if you toned out one station and all it had was and engine, it would go beee-dooo "Engine" like the fdny has

make battalion chief have a white coat

try to make all firefighters in navy blue dress uniforms, and when they get to the scene you can select the scba button and then all there gear would go on, firefighters dont wear there turnout gear everywhere.

Just some suggestions to make it more like ny

Mike

CCFES

Guest RescueMe
RescueMe, welcome, I like your name, I've gotten hooked to the show.

Thanks man :)

I find a picture of NYPD Tow Truck:

post-4511-1240342060_thumb.jpg

It will be nice if bama1234 make it look like this in him sub-mod (only suggestion ;) )

RescueMe

Thanks man :)

I find a picture of NYPD Tow Truck:

post-4511-1240342060_thumb.jpg

It will be nice if bama1234 make it look like this in him sub-mod (only suggestion ;) )

RescueMe

Very good suggestion, I might add. In fact I will probably do that. :)

BTW, 3 problems with my model:

1. It has "too many faces" to export to .3ds so Zmodeler can import it.

2. I have no clue how to UV map

3. Zmodeler is messed up right now.

Guest RescueMe
Very good suggestion, I might add. In fact I will probably do that. :)

BTW, 3 problems with my model:

1. It has "too many faces" to export to .3ds so Zmodeler can import it.

2. I have no clue how to UV map

3. Zmodeler is messed up right now.

I'm glad to hear the good news.

:sorrysign: for your problems with the model.

RescueMe