bama1234

NYC Private Mod

Yes the download center. As for converting, I cant recall exactly, but I believe you hit F2->Floor->Import Floor. You might search for "import map texture" just to be safe.

Okay I tried to import it but it says "incorrect heightmap: Maximum is 513x 513"

Guest [SAP]Francis
Idk. What is the heightmap and how do I get it to work right?

Heightmap is only the size of the image. The image must be 513 pixels per 513 pixels maximum.

Heightmap is only the size of the image. The image must be 513 pixels per 513 pixels maximum.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...ost&p=75278

Are you sure?

How do you get it that way? I downloaded a map floor from the download section and it won't go stright into the editor. I don't know what to do now.

I believe you hit F2->Floor->Import Floor. You might search for "import map texture" just to be safe.

Thanks guys, got it working. The image must be 8192 by 8192 pixels and be in Truevision Targa [.tga] for it to import.

You go to [in the editor] "Edit" then "Terrain", then hit "Floor", "Import Texture" and find the TGA file. It will take roughly 3 minutes to import.

Ok, mine works too. I just needed to turn it into a TGA file. Thanks.

Does anyone know where there is a manual for the editor? Or could someone tell me hot to rotate things in the editor?

To rotate hold down the right mouse button and move the mouse.

I think that those are models you made cause the blue pd looks like the one you were having truble with and the blue pd officer with vest looks like one in a pic of yours

Guest RescueMe
Mystery Screenshot:

post-3134-1242007325_thumb.jpg

*this has nothing to do with NYC private mod*

I will not tell anyone what this is until it is done, so dont ask. :)

It's great, I like the yellow firetruck and the two police cars :police:

Good job, again.

RescueMe

Mystery Screenshot:

post-3134-1242007325_thumb.jpg

*this has nothing to do with NYC private mod*

I will not tell anyone what this is until it is done, so dont ask. :)

There was a very bloody hit an run with mass casualties followed by a gas station robbery. Thats my guess. Nice job on the old school NYPD CV.