bama1234

NYC Private Mod

Hey bama i figured i hould ask you since you already provided a lot of help for me so i wanted to ask you about this.

i was skinning this and when i started the editor the two back doors and rear door were red any idea what may be causing this. By the way i did this in paint :gut:

Hey bama i figured i hould ask you since you already provided a lot of help for me so i wanted to ask you about this.

i was skinning this and when i started the editor the two back doors and rear door were red any idea what may be causing this. By the way i did this in paint :gut:

I didn't think there was a "battalion cheif 2". Did you customize that? Anyway Ive had that problem, and I don't have a fix yet, but if I think of something I'll let you know right away.

Bama1234

NYCSubMod

what probably happened was you made a small error in the editting of v3o for that file or something... Want me to take a look? if so, just send me the v3o in an email...

I have the same problem with the NYPD car. One door on the left side still says LAPD on it, and its the LAPD original texture, but just that door. Hard to figure out, huh?

I have the same problem with the NYPD car. One door on the left side still says LAPD on it, and its the LAPD original texture, but just that door. Hard to figure out, huh?

K Guys, lets see if you can help me out with this. The bucket on the FDNY ladder truck is transparent for some wierd reason. If I edit it and make the truck not have "Alpha reflections" then it is transparent. When I do "alpha reflections", the bucket is whole and goody again but the truck is a wierd, sort of white shade. Any help is apreciated.

K Guys, lets see if you can help me out with this. The bucket on the FDNY ladder truck is transparent for some wierd reason. If I edit it and make the truck not have "Alpha reflections" then it is transparent. When I do "alpha reflections", the bucket is whole and goody again but the truck is a wierd, sort of white shade. Any help is apreciated.

Hope to have the USAR truck reskinned to look like Res2cue by tonight. :)

well when i reskined my ladder truck i did not have that problem i think they are just errors by the computer cause when i reskined the heavy rescue some things are still showing up red. So from my opinion each of our computers interprets the data diffrent.

well when i reskined my ladder truck i did not have that problem i think they are just errors by the computer cause when i reskined the heavy rescue some things are still showing up red. So from my opinion each of our computers interprets the data diffrent.

Maybe... I dunno. I'll get back to you on it. Still tryin to fix it.

FDNY Ladder 24 and Engine 7 dont have a federal Q siren, I dont know maybe you want to take that into consideration. I do love Q sirens though.

I didn't know that. Maybe I can try to change the siren, but I imagine it will be pretty hard.

Guest MonkeySquasher
FDNY Ladder 24 and Engine 7 dont have a federal Q siren, I dont know maybe you want to take that into consideration. I do love Q sirens though.

Our company's (unwritten) policy is that it's not a fire truck without a Q-siren. lol

Our company's (unwritten) policy is that it's not a fire truck without a Q-siren. lol

NYC Sub-Mod Official Update #001

------------------------------------------------

*Fixed Bugs:

1. Fixed "Transparent Ladder Bucket" bug

2. Fixed "LAFD Door on FDNY" bug

*New Models:

1. HAZMAT Truck

2. FDNY Battalion Cheif

3. FDNY Firefighter/EMT

*Additions/Improvements

1. Added lights to the back of Ladder 24

*Overall Mod Progress:

About 24%

Screenshots:

---------------

---------------------------------

Hope you all like!!! :)

Bama1234

NYCSubMod

Thanks. But I mean I cannot release until (or if) Hoppah gives me absolute permission. Maybe if we beg him? Lol. :)

*Quick Question for the people reading this*

Do you guys think I should skin the Police car to look like the modern-day white NYPD skin, or should I make it look like the 1995 NYPD skin? I like the 1995 personally. Please let me know your opinion!! :) Oh, and does anyone know how to change the lightbars?

P.S. I have the Brush Truck and LACoFD Heavy Equipment Truck re-skinned. I will get pics of those out very soon, most likely in a couple hours.