Kajanpb

Winterberg Mod

You have to install that "mod" from my previous post with the mod-installer of emergency 4.

It will install all the files you need. You don't need an old version of the winterberg mod. This is enough.

Once this has been installed, you run the winterberg online updater and you get the whole mod.

I've used this today so I know it has to work.

Otherwise I doubt if you have the right updater for the Winterberg mod.

Good luck!

Edited by Tom

Guest mobil1w

When ever I try to do a mission or freeplay with this mod it always crashes is this just me or are other having this problem too?

This mod looks like a ton of fun and I would really like to play but I just can't seem to get it to work.

What is the GW-Mess? Is it HazMat-truck?

TEL/TAM truck, what is it for?

And why is my KTW and RTW2 always Status 6 after a while playing? It doesn't change status, ever..... 1046274283_heul.gif

Many questions 1046275767_ugly.gif

TEL/TAM is used for big operations. Is more like a big operations truck instead of the first car that pulls out of the firestation when using fire fighting formation (example)

KTW and RTW2 are volunteers, meaning that they are offline at times. their worktimes was posted on the winterberg forum :)

GW-Mess: For incidents with chemical or radioaktive materials. Equipped with messurement instruments and tools for sample drawing.

Hope this helps :)

I Have problem, i runned the file what the 'tutorial' said and when i open installed mod, theres 2 files, e4mod.info and E4mod registeration entries. what i need to do to make it work?

Now, you must download the Updater from the Winterberg website.

http://forum.winterberg-mod.com/portal_module.php?module=67

At the bottom, click Winterberg-Updater.

Place this file in the root folder of your game (in the same folder as ModInstaller.exe), then run it. It's a good one gigabyte or so download, but it's worth it :P

Guest sondreen

Have someone a link there I can download winterberg mod???:)

Hei!

Du er nødt til å besøke Winterberg sin hjemmeside (http://forum.winterberg-mod.com/portal.php) og registrere deg.

Derfra trykker du på "Download the latest version (7.0)" når du har registrert deg og er logget inn.

Trenger du mer hjelp, si ifra! :D

Anbefaler Google Translate når du skal laste ned osv., kan være vanskelig å navigere.

Trans;

Hello!

You need to visit Winterberg's homepage (URL) and register there.

After registering, you press "Download ..." and do what it tells you!

If you need help, just post here! :D

I recommend Google Translate when you're going to download etc., it can be hard to navigate on the page.

Where can i download an english language pack for winterberge mod

You just need the configuator, it can be found on google or their website ;)

-I'm having an issue myself. After I've played a bit, and there comes up a larger incident - let's say it's a bus involved in a car collision. And when I go to the accident, it's just a while color covering the whole area, and it slowly spreads through out the whole map - Anybody who knows what may cause it ?