Kajanpb

Winterberg Mod

The number 6 button shows you the vehicles that you have at emergencies and allows you to click the button and go to the vehicle. There is a new army ambulance which can carry 6 casualties. There is a new bomb squad vehicle and a new fire engine. You can do the campaign missions and there is a drive through wnterberg feture which goes to the first person view. There is a lot more as well. I would just ge it if I were you.

I think so, but you can try to download with Winterbergupdater first, but to that I think you have to download a file from the Winterberg-forum. And for that you need to be member.

:12: Thank you for your help. I think i will register anyway. :)

Is this a new out coming version of the mod or is it out i don't speak german so can someone eplease help me

http://wem4m.bplaced.net/

It is downloadable, but only if you are a member of the winterberg forum. You need to donate to a charity (childrens hospital) in order to be able to download the mod. If you don't ant to donate you have to have a bit more patience. The mod will be released for everybody (via the updater) later.

Topic merged with Winterberg mod topic.

is there a way u guys can get 7.0 for this site to download i dont understand german at all

You don't download 7.0. You have to download an older version and then register on the winterberg mod website and download a keyfile. You then run the updater. There are instructions here.

How the hell do you refill a car's watersupply?

The Winterberg mod is very god but they should deffinatly work on better explaining. For example you can't download winterberg mod on their site, and if yes, I never was able to find it. Everything in game is roughly explained in 2 sentences which is just annoying.

And what is this "Oberleitung zum gefahrlosen arbeiten anlegen" I know what it means but how do I use it?