Kajanpb

Winterberg Mod

Although the English one is a bit out of date - made before the required surgery event. The surgery event's string IDs are WIB_WD_NOTOP (the event name), WIB_WD_TOICU (the hint that appears) and another one I can't remember.

The English translation isn't perfect but it's better then not being able to understand anything, isn't it?

Although maybe it's good if you want to learn German. I might run the game in German again.

Although maybe it's good if you want to learn German. I might run the game in German again.

I know basic German anyway, so I normally play the mod in German and I have EM4 Deluxe which is German :D

You can figure out what some of the commands are even if you don't know what it means. Good luck playing the mod in German :P

I know basic German anyway, so I normally play the mod in German and I have EM4 Deluxe which is German :D

You can figure out what some of the commands are even if you don't know what it means. Good luck playing the mod in German :P

I know quite a bit of German already though, so it's easy for me .. the thing is that you really need the German first-hand experience to know what things actually are. Like you can know what something means and still not understand it :P

Follow these instruction:

Since they released the update for winterberg mod all you need to do to get the English is to go to Specs folder in the Wnterberg mod.

there you find

metastrings.en (English)

metastrings.es (Spanish)

metastrings.fr (French)

metastrings.it (Italian)

and

metastrings.xml

I rename metastrings.xml to metastrings.de then rename metastring.en to metastrings.xml Then winterberg is english.

For the other lanauge it the same just that you do not rename metastrings.en you rename the on for the langue you want.

This should also allow you to get any update files this way.

Guest sondreen

I downloaded something along the lines of Winterber Updater, it was a .zip-folder containing the mod.

The problem is that when I try to activate the mod, it crashes, and it says something about EM4-deluxe on the description.

Have I downloaded the wrong folder?

When you use a ladder truck, what is the name of the command which puts the fireman onto the second floor?

Please, I would like to know so that I don't have to reset the freeplay map every time something happens on a building's 2nd floor ..

I downloaded something along the lines of Winterber Updater, it was a .zip-folder containing the mod.

The problem is that when I try to activate the mod, it crashes, and it says something about EM4-deluxe on the description.

Have I downloaded the wrong folder?

You need to run the update progarm after you install the mod. the mod file is just to create the folder and install the mod to the game. The accutly mod files get download via the updater.

Cant find the download link could someone give me the download link?

You have to resigter to download from there site. But here a link http://forum.winterberg-mod.com/portal_module.php?module=67

English help can be found here. http://forum.winterberg-mod.com/board.php?boardid=89

Guest ModMaker2009

Hey,

I've searched the forum and cant seem to find a result to download the Winterberg Mod and the English Translation?

Does anyone know where I can download this?

Regards,

MM09