Kajanpb

Winterberg Mod

Download:

Well, you go to the Winterburg Mod section. Go to post #651 on pg. 33 by Tom. Click the link, download, and save it. Then, go to pg. 29, post #578 by Forensics. Click and run that link. It's the Winterberg Updater. Let it update Winterberg Online-Update (or something), and in a long time (about 20 mins. or so) you'll have the mod! ;)

English: Look somewhere in thus topic. Randomperson mentioned how to do it. ;)

I like the look of this mod but im wondering how to download it becuase i crnt find anywhere?

someone please help?

Read the first post on this page and quit being lazy, or look back a page.

Hey i am having trouble with ther version 7 mod of winterberg, because i crnt understand the language. how can i translate the mod into english?

In specs(i think) MAYBE in Lang look for an xml file with an .ex extension. Rename it to xml replacing the current xml file by the same name and you should be good to go.

KRIPO = Kriminalpolizei (Criminalpolice). Anyway, i have a problem. I havent find good place, which could instruct me, how to change a language. Could someone help me?

E: Bingo.Winterberg Configurator, but i dont know, where to download it.

Got it. Now everything is clear ;)

Edited by valmiustila

Hey all,

I've been reading through the forums, and I've either skipped the particular post or it hasn't been created, for how to actually use the Website istelf for the Winterberg mod in English. I think I need to register but I can't understand the fields and what is required.

Someone please help.

I really wanna try this mod and need to understand it in English.

Guest legna88

Hi all.

I have a problem with emergency 4 winterber mod 7.4

I download by update.e4mod and use the programm to update (winterberg update)

I istall correct (i think).

When i start the game, i go to the modific to select winterber mod 7.4, but the game crash.

I have la mod but it loads good.

What's the problem?

Thank

Hi all.

I have a problem with emergency 4 winterber mod 7.4

I download by update.e4mod and use the programm to update (winterberg update)

I istall correct (i think).

When i start the game, i go to the modific to select winterber mod 7.4, but the game crash.

I have la mod but it loads good.

What's the problem?

Thank

The winterberg mod takes a awfull lot of time to load. So try to wait a litel bitt longer.

Here are the download link to the newest WM Configurator.

For some reason, when I run WM (I clicked Run in the install, too BTW.) I get an error that says: "Fehler biem schreiben des logfiles, wurde der Configurator als Administratort gestartet?" When I X it out, it just pops back up again! :gruebel:

EDIT: I fixed it, but now everythings in that ID stuff. I translated the files, so I bet that has something to do with it. I'll reinstall. :schreiben:

Anybody knows how to conect a fire truck to a water pump so the water doesn't stop ?

Select the leader (The firefighter with the red shoulders) and right click a fire hydrant. A firefighter will then go and get a firehose, connect it to the firetruck and then the hydrant.

Select the leader (The firefighter with the red shoulders) and right click a fire hydrant. A firefighter will then go and get a firehose, connect it to the firetruck and then the hydrant.

You can also use that same function to connect one truck to another, if there are few hydrants or the hydrant is too far away. If you want the ladder truck to spray water as well, it needs to be connected to another fire engine, since it doesn't have a pump or water supply of its own. Ones you order the ladder truck commander to connect to another vehicle, it automaticly deploys, and a guy goes up in the basket.

Sometimes though, the guy will grab a hose and just stand next to the truck, and when there's the Fire Detection System, I send a guy in, the building explodes, and my trucks catch on fire! I found ways around that though. ;)

I've never had them fail to connect to a hydrant before, I've only had some engine crews fail to install attack lines. I use the hold left shift when having the vehicle commander selected way to place a 3-way connection and 3 attack hoses. That error was limited to a few vehicles coming from outside the map though, and I think the error was that there wasn't enough crew in the vehicle to use that many hoses :P

On the explosion part, isn't that flash over? I've had it happen to me once, damn annoying. I think I've read somewhere that ventilating the house first (with the fan you install in the doorway), you don't risk flash over. Do you have any experience with that?