Kajanpb

Winterberg Mod

You're right, it id the engines with the hose problems.

About ventilation though, no, I've not used the fan. I never really knew when to use it. ;)

I think you install it by having the vehicle commander selected, then hovering the cursor over the door, it should change to a picture of a fan. I think it helps with the danger of flashover, plus unprotected (IE not wearing SCBA gear) people inside loose less health. I'm not 100% sure though, I'll ask on the Winterberg forum.

Sometimes though, the guy will grab a hose and just stand next to the truck, and when there's the Fire Detection System, I send a guy in, the building explodes, and my trucks catch on fire! I found ways around that though. ;)

Since Winterberg is realistic you will need a great security area where only specific vehicles may be in (ladder e.x.). Other vehicles should be parked near the police blockades (if you create those, I always do. I once called 5 patrol cars and 1 group van for a fire in the bomb storage on the military base.) Keep a great safety, else it can go wrong.

Since Winterberg is realistic you will need a great security area where only specific vehicles may be in (ladder e.x.). Other vehicles should be parked near the police blockades (if you create those, I always do. I once called 5 patrol cars and 1 group van for a fire in the bomb storage on the military base.) Keep a great safety, else it can go wrong.

Flashover and exploding vehicles are the greatest risks. Just keep your units clear of any parked vehicles, and don't park your units right next to the burning house :P

I rarely use the police to block off streets, unless we're talking about huge incidents where I need space for alot of units. It's a matter of taste I guess, I just don't find the hassle worth it. If people are going to get injured in the fire, that usually happens long before any of my units arrive. Damn those exploding cars! :wall:

hey hi everyone i've got a problem within the freeplay.

While I'm playing i get this siuation:

1i0w11.jpg

I've tried it with the ladder, the supplies truck and the fire chiefs and nothing happens. I don't know how to solve it, does it any of u??

thank you very much

=)

Hahaha, I've never gotten that! xD Is that a diver you have in the water? Couldn't he pick him up?

yes it's a diver but he can't pick the victim up... :(

meybe it is a bug or something =)

Hate exploding cars in Em4!!! :(

I have one question, is winterberg a voluntary fire department with normal ff who always are on duty?

I believe they have 1 full time crew, then the rest of the fire fighters respond from home.

Hate exploding cars in Em4!!! :(

I have one question, is winterberg a voluntary fire department with normal ff who always are on duty?

I would image the winterberg station is much like the Heiligenhaus fire station.

That is a Volunteer fire department that has handful people on duty at all time that are employed by the Federal or state government. These personal are young adults that chose not to join the military as they mandatory service at age 18. But instead chose the civil option.

What unit do you send for car accidents I have sent several units and none of them have the jaws of life.

P.S. I dont speak german

~STATION 27~

Send the HLF from the Winterberg department. I think you hold down right shift to send just that one, hold down and click on the map as normal. Then using the vehicle commander (guy with red vest), you select the "Command group to rescue people with the jaws of life", and select an area close to the car(s).

If you want the game in English, download the Winterberg Configurator found here. You just open that, and click on the british flag.

Hi guys I need a bit of help with a few things in the winterberg mod freeplay.

1, Step by step what needs to be done to successfully set up the landing site for the intensive care helicopter and dispatch it to land there?

2, Step by step how do you remove a deceased person from the map? I noticed what I thought was a coroners van parked on the map but am unable to figure out how to use it.

3, I noticed when I opened the winterberg mod with the editor there are files for an Army UH-1 Huey SAR helicopter but haven't found any way to dispatch it in free play?

Thanks.

Hi guys I need a bit of help with a few things in the winterberg mod freeplay.

1, Step by step what needs to be done to successfully set up the landing site for the intensive care helicopter and dispatch it to land there?

2, Step by step how do you remove a deceased person from the map? I noticed what I thought was a coroners van parked on the map but am unable to figure out how to use it.

3, I noticed when I opened the winterberg mod with the editor there are files for an Army UH-1 Huey SAR helicopter but haven't found any way to dispatch it in free play?

Thanks.

1+3:

is a video I made a while back on how to call the ITH. This is the easiest way, though you can replace the ladder truck lights with 3 portable flood lights.

The UH-1 SAR is one of the ITH choppers. It's random which one of them you get, I believe there are 3 of them.

2:

- Given that a doctor has decleared the person deceased (body has been covered), you need to call the Police to check the body. You do this in the police tab, button 3 IIRC. There should be a button there called "Call criminal invastigator" or something along those lines. An unmarked police car will arrive. NOTE: If there is already an unmarked police car on the scene, you can use this. Just have the officers get out, and inspect the body.

- To call the coroner, SELECT THE BODY, you will see the cursor change to the black triage label. Right click where you want the coroner.

Hmm does the winterberg mod install the files with the winterberg updater, but i dont think so i think i need version 1.0 because there are the file someone know how i can INSTALL the mod?

1. Download Winterberg Updater and Winterberg mod files

2. Install mod files

3. Run Winterberg Updater (with Ignore checksums, that prevents alot of errors)

4. Enjoy

Thanks! However I have another problem; every time I try to exit or re start the freeplay game my game crashes to desktop, any ideas why or how to fix it?

Thanks.

Seems to be an issue with the latest version. A few others have reported the same issue. Update your game once per day, and I'm sure the issue will be solved within a few days.