Kajanpb

Winterberg Mod

Translation done

Winterberg 7
-ambulance 8-83-2 activated for the first time

Fixed on 27th of December
-Einsatzleiter Winterberg can be alarmed for another call when going back to the station even if it’s undermanned
-The door of the Siemens van is closed when sending it back to base.

Fixed on 22th of December
- Air horn of the Niederfeld engine activated
- Changed code for getting a schnellangriff hose -> there should be no more problems when selecting this option.

Fixed on 17th of december
- Map Updated
- vehicles are being correctly alarmed when you choose the ‘local unit’ option.
- Bugs for the WOII airplane bomb solved

WEM 7 Release
-Freeplay possible on Winterberg map
-Updated to add the missing map objects. Map should be ok now.
-all missions playable (except oil platform and polar station)
-Arriving/leaving on the mission map goes smoothly now, all vehicles are on call again after sent back to the station.
-Menu 6 contains the status of all vehicles. Hear the status 1-9 for each vehicle will appear and they can be contacted directly on the map. Simply try it.
-the TEL can call an emergency doctor now too
-It is possible to drive around in first person in an emergency vehicle
-external vehicles are being correctly distributed among players in multiplayer
-There is a visible difference between water, powder (extinguisher only) and foam (not available yet).

-Winterberg engine switched with rescue vehicle, RW and lorry deleted
-Engine Winterberg moved to Niedersfeld, group cabine preserved
-Engine Niedersfeld moved to Silbach, old Silbach engine deleted
-Army ambulance created, kan transport up to 6 patients, but only1 lying down. The backdoor will open when you order to get the stretcher.
-The Winterberg engine only caries one pump, when it is being used the Schnellangriff hose can’t be used
-New HAZMAT vehicle added
-New ambulances for Winterberg and Medebach

-AAO (what ever that means) adjusted for Winterberg
-no more fire stations for Altastenberg and Elkeringhaussen on the map
-TEL function lowered, can be called from the command vehicle -> faster response time and commanding officer can switch vehicles without problems
-command vehicles alarmed after first alarm will automaticly assemble at the command vehicle on scene. The second commande vehicle needs to be installed before it can take over command.

-The forest fire fighters can open the door at the airport and the barriers in the forest. Roads in the forest are only accessible with open barriers.
-the command vehicle of winterberg can be used as a first responder for a quick rescue
-the light mast is turned on the vehicle the fire fighters are working on with a traffic accident
-pressing the left CTRL when placing a traffic cone starts the auto- redirect function
-Emergency operation continues automaticly, you can call the team via menu 4 and clicking on a patient that is inside the hospital
-Siren sound deactivated for alarms without radio contact
-telling the dog to sit when using the dog handler doesn’t cause Crash

-Ambulances with a patient will automatically go to hospital in missions
-personal is upgraded maximum at the start of each mission
-the tow truck is emptied correctly again
-fire fighters can enter boat again
-Alarming units for second incident functions again
-the priority key for the flytolanding command can be given with the left CTRL key
-police are also needed to wear tactal vests. It can be selected on every personnel member with the left CTRL key and will then be the standard command after ALL personel has it
-the water cannon of the police riot truck can be disabled again

-fire alarms are connected to new buildings, there can also be small fire inside the building that cannot be seen from the outside.
-not every fire call will lead to automatically injuring everybody in the building  more time to evacuate  ventilate!
-persons will evacuate the building when the fire alarm goes off, if they aren’t wounded
-flash over simulation
-new codes for fire alarms  old system wasn’t functioning correctly

-expanded medical diagnoses
-emergency doctor treating a patient can command it’s transport by clicking on an available ambulance. Use the left CTRL key to let the emergency doctor guide him.

-removed code for the deleted fire alarms
-simpified the way of seeing if a command for the FD can be executed
-file Wb parms removed for cod3 responses (can be done without script)
-changed code for alarming of the ambulance services, should be smoother now.

-Bug in usaxe command that stops you from opening doors fixed

WEM 7 construction projects
-untis that weren't needed anymore were deleted
-the codes of the dispatch order in the Fzcode string [...I have no idea what the mena by case Auswertung...] for the rescue chopper, emergency doctor, ambulances, ladder and truck.
-status blocks alarm of dog squad, Itensive care transport heli

Kern 7
The choosing of the FD units has been changed in the codes list
-codes for FD are OK
-vehicle ID's upped to max of 498
-Alarming adjusted to new codes
-radio traffic redone

EM4 Missions
-Radio, status and KatS alarm deactivated
-No more problems in campaign like before

Hi everyone. (hoping I'm posting in the right topic and not asking same questions! I have been trying to search and read)

I'm new to this forum, but have found it very helpful. I don't speak German, so thank goodness for the English translations! I'm playing Winterberg (I think) 7.1 and use the FMS just for some additional fun, and I think it is a great Mod, however it crashes back to desktop all the time.

One thing I have noticed is that it seems to crash mainly when there is "a person running amok". Sometimes it doesn't get announced or i miss it and as soon as the person leaves the screen, the game crashes. Just wondering if it is something anyone alse has noticed or if anyone has a solution?

Secondly, I was reading about how to land the ICU Helicopter, which I thought I had followed, however, it does not come!! Could someone also translate which button is the "Hilfeleistungszug"?

Thank you in advance..

I'm running Win 7 32 bit

Intel Core 2 Duo 3.00GHz

4 GB RAM

Nvidia 9800GTX+

Guest dkmaisto

Here's a video from youtube on how to call in the ITH.

And, yes the mod does crash quite a lot, I haven't experienced it with any particular call, it just happens at random, witch can be really annoying when fighting a huge blaze.

Welcome to the forum by the way:)

Here's a video from youtube on how to call in the ITH.

And, yes the mod does crash quite a lot, I haven't experienced it with any particular call, it just happens at random, witch can be really annoying when fighting a huge blaze.

Welcome to the forum by the way:)

Thanks for the welcome dkmaisto.. The video did the trick..

Is there any chance of fixing the crashing problem? As you say, is very annoying when you're getting into it..

Thanks for the welcome dkmaisto.. The video did the trick..

Is there any chance of fixing the crashing problem? As you say, is very annoying when you're getting into it..

I dont think there is any way of fixing the crashing problem. It just happens, and sometimes you can play for hours without it crashing.

Hi again everyone..

Have noticed 2 times in the game where it will crash everytime. One is where there is a crime committed on the far left side of screen, and the guy runs off screen in about 20 sec. As soon as he leaves the screen, the game crashes to desktop.

The other is when the (I think) generator blows up also on the left of map at the construction site. As soon as it blows up and injures the workmen, the game crashes to desktop. I have (hopefully) attached the logfile for this episode. Not sure if that will help any!

Cheers

logfile.txt

Hi again everyone..

Have noticed 2 times in the game where it will crash everytime. One is where there is a crime committed on the far left side of screen, and the guy runs off screen in about 20 sec. As soon as he leaves the screen, the game crashes to desktop.

The other is when the (I think) generator blows up also on the left of map at the construction site. As soon as it blows up and injures the workmen, the game crashes to desktop. I have (hopefully) attached the logfile for this episode. Not sure if that will help any!

Cheers

If you want the modder to know you may want to post in there forums. I do not think they monitor this threat.

http://forum.winterberg-mod.com/board.php?boardid=89

That the english board for winterberg mod.

Ok, thanks for replying. Also, when someone is suicidal, how do I get them down safely from a building? I've tried the Jump Pad and the Ladder Truck, neither can do it. I've also tried the high pressure fan, but when I set it up, I don't know how to get inside from then ..

... and how do I successfully complete the Blutungsnotfall mission? I get out the Trauma Team, and they carry the patient who is bleeding to a stretcher, but then what?

Thanks in advance!

Ok, thanks for replying. Also, when someone is suicidal, how do I get them down safely from a building? I've tried the Jump Pad and the Ladder Truck, neither can do it. I've also tried the high pressure fan, but when I set it up, I don't know how to get inside from then ..

I use the ladder truck and get a Firefighter to go into the building, then get the firefighter to get the person and then move them to the ground.

... and how do I successfully complete the Blutungsnotfall mission? I get out the Trauma Team, and they carry the patient who is bleeding to a stretcher, but then what?

Thanks in advance!

I think you need to use the operating table in the hospital but i'm not exacty sure what you have to do :unsure:

I use the ladder truck and get a Firefighter to go into the building, then get the firefighter to get the person and then move them to the ground.

I think you need to use the operating table in the hospital but i'm not exacty sure what you have to do :unsure:

Yeah, I thought that too, but I can't get the fireman on the ladder to go inside the building .. he just tries to cool it with water. Once you have put the ladder truck by the window, on the ground, what do you do then?

Also I found out what you do with the bleeding patient:

1 - call the Trauma Team to move him onto the stretcher.

2 - call the surgery op team to move him into an operating room and operate on him.

Done!

I had the problem with the ladder truck in a different mod, but not in the winterberg mod. I don't know what you have to do for it to work. You could just disable the suicicde event and hope you don't get any injured people in buildings. :P

I was never sure what to do with the bleeding patient, Thanks for finding out. So far I haven't had that event yet though.

Guest Francis

Follow these instruction:

Go into the mods folder for the game. Open the winterberg mod folder and go into the lang folder. Rename the de folder to original or something like that and then rename the en one to de.