Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest Chaotic
I think everyone's suggestions are ridiculous, and not needed at all. These are ALL unnecessary. Mod is perfect as it is, all I want is just more missions, nothing else. Everything else has been perfected. And about the substations, he stated SEVERAL times that its too difficult to do, so stop asking, do it yourself.

Im sure that Hoppah can easily decide which are ridiculous and which arent. Don't be childish. Maybe something someone suggests Hoppah might have previously overlooked. That is your opinion. Everyone here is allowed to express theres. If it is perfect as is then why is Hoppah asking for what people want. I understand what you mean about the substations but when I mentioned Border Patrol and/or Customs I was simply giving him something to think about. I love his mod and whether he adds stuff or not I will still play.

Thank you, I was really bitting my tongue the last pages. People asked 4times the same questions on 4 pages whiel hoppah responded after the first request. And they even keep going on.

I was waiting for your intervention stan, as i was also infuriated that people would double and tripple ask questions that hoppah answered!

- Border Patrol and Life Guard sound nice, but I think my mod already has enough units.

- Shotgun is cool, but I am not going to add it. It's just unnecessary.

- Same thing for bullet proof vests, although it doesn't take too much time to add.

- I can't make civilians give first aid to injured people.

- Substations would be very cool, but it's a lot of work. And a lot of people already have problems with freeplay (crashes, frame rate issues).

- I have planned to change the fire dept. vehicles first. Then I will do some changes to police vehicles, like new lightbars.

Right now, I am working on a Dodge Charger model. According to this article most CHP Dodge Chargers will be unmarked. No logo's, no visible lightbars. I was thinking of giving it logo's, a LED lightbar and push bumper. I don't have to necessarily stick with each thing. A marked Dodge Charger with a LED lightbar is much cooler, I think. This looks much better than a normal black/gray/green Dodge Charger.

Guest ranger211
Right now, I am working on a Dodge Charger model. According to this article most CHP Dodge Chargers will be unmarked. No logo's, no visible lightbars. I was thinking of giving it logo's, a LED lightbar and push bumper. I don't have to necessarily stick with each thing. A marked Dodge Charger with a LED lightbar is much cooler, I think. This looks much better than a normal black/gray/green Dodge Charger.

...wow, 2 of my links are worthy of Hoppah's approval..haha i feel honored :laugh:

i agree, that East Bridgewater charger is really sharp. marked, led lightbar all the way!

Hi Hoppah,

I have a 1:87 scale police charge for my Model rail road. So if some picture of this car would help you from different angles let me now. I need to know by Sunday if you want them monday. Other wise it be next week.

A CHP charger with a lightbar would be awesome. Most of the departments around here that use charges originally had them as unmarked vehicles and then started using lightbars on them after the vehicles were found suitable. CHP will probably do the same sooner or later.

What about adding a script like Festnahme mit Waffengewalt? :)

I don't understand a word of German... What does that script do? Does it just make people surrender when you point a gun at them? Or is it some kind of advanced script in which criminals choose to surrender or fire back, like in SWAT 4?

I just finished the California Highway Patrol Dodge Charger!

I decided to make a marked version with push bumper and a LED lightbar, because it looks so cool.

The car has the same functions as all other patrol cars except the higher speed.

It has 3 doors (passenger, driver & trunk lid) and about 2.000 polygons including the 4 wheels and the 3 doors.

Front picture (effects added with Photoshop):

chpdodgecharger2dv3.jpg

Back:

chpdodgechargerpk4.jpg

Hoppah

I decided to make a marked version with push bumper and a LED lightbar, because it looks so cool.

The car has the same functions as all other patrol cars except the higher speed.

It has 3 doors (passenger, driver & trunk lid) and about 2.000 polygons including the 4 wheels and the 3 doors.

chpdodgecharger2dv3.jpg

Back:

chpdodgechargerpk4.jpg

Hoppah

Love this car :) The bumper fits nicely :)

Do they still fight back when the other officer moves in to cuff them? Also, does it make a difference if the person is armed? Looks awesome though.

Yes and no, sometimes they will not sit down, and one other time they will. This is random. If he don't sit down the officer will begin to shoot on him.

If he sits down you have to take back your gun and click on "arrest" to arrest him. You will be able to arrest him without fight.

Hope this clears all questions in here. Noticed it somedays ago ;)

chpdodgecharger2dv3.jpg

Back:

chpdodgechargerpk4.jpg

Hoppah

Hoppah you kick ass once again, the world has been saved again lol :P