Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Great additions comming for the La mod:) i am really looking forward to it!

but one question, people are always saying that you cant make new animations and that you cant add more events

to the freeplay map. But why is this? how come you cant? how did the creators of Emergency4 do it? there must be a way.

Is it an idea to put a ladder truck in the game. (With the ladder on a trailer)

Because the trailer have a ladder, cars don't ride in him.

You give the truck and the trailer a detach/..... script.

Regards Tomyboy

No, but it works also with Woltep's boat trailer

Well I tested WolteP's boat trailer, and it's not perfect. With this I mean it has some known bugs:

- Vehicle and trailer can hang together, this means they can be stuck in each other. (hmm you just sayd this do'nt happen, while in my test it did?)

- Boat can get wrongly positioned on trailer if moving the vehicle while load/unloading

But this ain't all I've got to say about it. I don't have anything about suggetions, but DON'T cry you know it works if you don't, because other people will follow you and go on beeging for the same.

Here, why it will not work:

- A boat is not a ladder, the script is not made for that. This would need a totally new script (if even possible)

- A ladder is much much longer then a boat. This means you can forget driving back or even turning on some space, oh and don't forget you'll get stuck 99% of time

Guest chevyrulzs2010
I just finished the California Highway Patrol Dodge Charger!

I decided to make a marked version with push bumper and a LED lightbar, because it looks so cool.

The car has the same functions as all other patrol cars except the higher speed.

It has 3 doors (passenger, driver & trunk lid) and about 2.000 polygons including the 4 wheels and the 3 doors.

Front picture (effects added with Photoshop):

chpdodgecharger2dv3.jpg

Back:

chpdodgechargerpk4.jpg

Hoppah

hoppah just wondering is this your model or is this martijnvaadering because he had a charger model that he was going to give me and bennie for the mod but he never did so just wondering if thats his so i can get it from him

Guest Chaotic

I know this is wandering away from the topic but about the squad thing, many jurisdictions see a Squad as an Engine with Rescue capabilities. This way when the unit is being dispatched, it is known that it has hurst tools, and other rescue equipment which has to meet the standards for that area. Keeping firefighting and rescue/hazmat capabilities on one piece of apparatus is much more sensible in my opinion. In my department, we operate an engine with a wonderful compliment of tools and it is first due on rescue assignments and 2nd due on fires. Because it is still considered an engine, it has been ordered to move for a rescue before. If only they would reinstate that squad standard again......

hoppah just wondering is this your model or is this martijnvaadering because he had a charger model that he was going to give me and bennie for the mod but he never did so just wondering if thats his so i can get it from him

Bit dumb question, Hoppah's if it wasn't it would be written :)

Guest Robin93

Thanks for that quick answer Hoppah,

looks great. Is this a new car at the first screen (the green one) you didn't presented to us, yet?

Let me guess Forest Service Fire Engine?