Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

New Vehicles? Hardly any other types left than support vehicles?

Big American Departments tends to buy only a few types vehicles. They buy one type of car so its easy to repair too. Any new cars are going to be the same type as the other new cars.

Same model maybe same year. Year Model styles don't chance till 3 to 5 years.

New Vehicles will be replacement of older Vehicles. To save money they maybe use the same lights and and gear off a older car. A new car with old gear... At the end they kind of look the same.

Now Smaller Departments don't have much money all the time and thier car looks different. So a mix of old and new cars. When they do have money? They tend to buy few vehicles with all new stuff. Smaller department do not tend to repair cars as much.

So its like this below.

Big Department: 1999 Ford - 2001 Ford - 2003 Ford - 2003 Dodge - 2005 Ford - 2006 Dodge- so on.... This is buying alot.

Small Department: 1996 Chevrolet - 1999 Ford - 2003 Ford -2006 Mitsubishi - 2008 Chevrolet - This is just buying a few.

I hope that clears somethings up?

------------------------------------------

Cool New things I'm see now! Nice work!

i didnt have a question...i was asking if he made any diffeerent highway patrol vehicles for la mod.thx anyways.. :$

i didnt have a question...i was asking if he made any diffeerent highway patrol vehicles for la mod.thx anyways.. :$

I'm saying there is nothing Police already.... You're getting the FBI in the next update... You should be glad of what the mod has... Any more could be just a copy of other departments. Just saying....

Guest MonkeySquasher

Do we really NEED FBI or any others? LAPD for metro, LASD for rural, SWAT.. good enough. And the National Guard to mow down protesters. =D LOL

The FBI has two unique perks to them, thus why they even exist in this mod, well did.

1). Purchase more personnel from the big MCV.

2). FBI Sniper-1 shot, 1 kill.

The FBI has two unique perks to them, thus why they even exist.

Too late Mike, too late..........

FBI is gone, didn't have backups of the mod. Sorry for the inconvenience. :)

Too late Mike, too late..........

FBI is gone, didn't have backups of the mod. Sorry for the inconvenience. :)

:stupid2: Oh well, less credit for me! :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Now, we're talking about deleting stuff. What about deleting all army stuff?

What's the point of having national guard units? The rappeling commands are useles..... Basicly everything is. :(

All of the units are safe as you can see.... For now.. :1046276313_Up_to_something:

Unless we recieve the demanded ransom they will be sent back in pieces!

Actually, there is a minor bug, but oh well..

All of the units are safe as you can see.... For now.. :1046276313_Up_to_something:

Unless we recieve the demanded ransom they will be sent back in pieces!

Actually, there is a minor bug, but oh well..

i cant believe how good the fbi command looks! it is so amazing. how many men can it carrry and how many prisoners? i love the lightbar on it. it looks so good with those colours and fonts. great job. thnx

The FBI has two unique perks to them, thus why they even exist in this mod, well did.

the FBI sniper kills 1 shot? call the coroner. lol

Edit by Hoppah:

Stop double posting. You can edit your posts.

He injures or kills the target in 1 shot. There is a little chance he will miss. :1046276313_Up_to_something:

Lol. will there be take down/pursuit lights on the lightbars? if you dont know what that is , it is 2 white lights that alternate(wig wag) back and forth so it grabs more attention. they are usually in the middle of the lightbar. heres a url of an example from youtube.

Guest MonkeySquasher

I didn't mean GET RID of it, I mean if the work is already done.... =D lol

I was merely remarking that having a billion departments and vehicle skins for units that do the same thing is just too time consuming.

So in other words, my FBI can work with my National Guard to mow down my protesters... haha

would people just stop adding nonsense into this. Let Hoppah decide. His mod is amazing as it is, and I don't other people to ruin it for everyone else. Who cares if there are not enough lights, or things don't look "exact". He is practically doing this all from scratch so give him and all the other contributors a break. thanks for the great mod hoppah!

emergency4freak

A bigger update this time.

Four new models, four replacements.

newcarsyk1.th.jpg

- The '07 Dodge Charger LAPD replaces the CHP Camero, because the Camero's model is inaccurate. The vehicle has an Arjent lightbar, because the website code2high.com shows one exactly like this.

- The '06 Chevrolet Tahoe Bomb Squad vehicle replaces the inaccurate older model. Thanks to MikeyPI for the model. :)

- The '06 Chevrolet Suburban Battalion Chief vehicle replaces the inaccurate older model. Again, credits go to MikeyPI for the model.

- The Harley Davidson bike replaces the old one. Thanks to MikeyPI for the model and animations.

More info:

The motorcycle is animated meaning the bikerider really steps on and off his bike now.

Hoppah