Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Simple, the mission patch in 1.5 doesn't have Bomb Squad at all. You have to use the Engineer again to disarm bombs.

Why? The 'Use' command is used to disarm bombs, fix rail tracks and to use special commands on objects in missions.

The 'Use' command has been changed in the normal LA mod, but with the original missions I had to put the normal 'Use' script back and this caused problems with the Bomb Squad units.

That's why it's disabled.

whats that??

Read the goddamned first post of this topic, or the download page or use the FAQ or use the search function on this forum.

4 different ways.

I Cannot Wait Until My Em4 Copy Arrives ( Yes I Know Im A Little Late But I Had Exams ) So I Can Play This Amazing Mod :)

All The Screenshots Make Me Want The Game Now lol I Almost Mugged The Postman To See If He Had It Lmao

Keep Up The Amazing Work Hoppah :1046275747_biggthumpup:

New addition: USFS firemen! The models are slightly different to the LAFD firemen, but the biggest change are green pants ofcourse.

Screenshot.

usfsfiremensx7.th.jpg

Hoppah

Great work Hoppah Ican't wait to use these guys instead of my crappy SWAT member reskin,

hi hoppah i have just downloaded your LA MOD for emergency 3 and i must say its a great mod but i am stuck on the protect the president part the railing seems to stop the car and i cant move it could you tell me how to get around this

thanks

easiest way: have the president walk to the helicopter. Good excersise :1046275747_biggthumpup:

When a click on the link and enter in site, click DOWNLOAD and give mi this:

sshot2pb2.jpg

sshot1la5.jpg

my cookies is not forbid (ban)

That always happens on firefox when you visit this site (for me anyway lol). Try using internet explorer.

Guest lord_bonev
That always happens on firefox when you visit this site (for me anyway lol). Try using internet explorer.

For my country Internet Explorer s*x ;) This is one slower browser with more errors.

Hoppah can you add a few more accidents to the free play please? if its not too much trouble im sure every1 would like it :)

maby some new 1's or even bigger

Oh wow lol. He shouldn't need to create new accidents, or bigger ones. He just needs to change the parameters for freeplay, which would be way easier.

nahhh and this is not the suggestions thread.

As some of you already noticed, little Stan fixed our downloads.

To celebrate it I've made a new picture for the LA mod download page.

View: http://downloads.emergency-planet.com/inde...=view&id=34

Better this than a little screen showing 50 vehicles and 20 units.

Hoppah