Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

With all due respect to those who want a BMW or another type of bike, I had to build that one and animate the rider (not totally pleased with the animation but it'll do).... It was a nightmare to put it mildly to build the bike, perhaps in a decade I may consider doing a BMW, but I would not hold your breath on it..

The bike's animations were added not so much to resolve issues, more because we could add them :1046275747_biggthumpup:

The prototype is the same so the lights can stay on now on it, there shouldnt be any more issues with bugs with the bike I hope.

We have done alot this go round so I hope ya'll are happy and will understand that in all honesty there is plenty in 1.6 and whatever else is added probrably is not gonna be easy to pick these days since there is already alot in the mod...

With all due respect to those who want a BMW or another type of bike, I had to build that one and animate the rider (not totally pleased with the animation but it'll do).... It was a nightmare to put it mildly to build the bike, perhaps in a decade I may consider doing a BMW, but I would not hold your breath on it..

The bike's animations were added not so much to resolve issues, more because we could add them :1046275747_biggthumpup:

The prototype is the same so the lights can stay on now on it, there shouldnt be any more issues with bugs with the bike I hope.

We have done alot this go round so I hope ya'll are happy and will understand that in all honesty there is plenty in 1.6 and whatever else is added probrably is not gonna be easy to pick these days since there is already alot in the mod...

great. the beamer is un-nessecary but just an idea. :P . thank you for all your models and this mod would not be la mod with out you.

I appreciate the support, but quite honestly my models would just be models without Hoppah doing the much more difficult scripting work to permit them to have the cool features they have. Not to mention all the hard work he's put in prior to my assistance with a few of the models in the mod... The LA Mod was doing quite well before I showed up :1046275747_biggthumpup:

great. the beamer is un-nessecary but just an idea. :P . thank you for all your models and this mod would not be la mod with out you.

I appreciate the support, but quite honestly my models would just be models without Hoppah doing the much more difficult scripting work to permit them to have the cool features they have. Not to mention all the hard work he's put in prior to my assistance with a few of the models in the mod... The LA Mod was doing quite well before I showed up :1046275747_biggthumpup:

amen to that. :)

Guest Smitty

No kiddin....the forum clearly states everywhere not to ask about release dates. None of us pay for this mod, Hoppah does this for free in his own spare time. I wish ppl wouldn't ruin it for those of us that are grateful for what they do. Not to mention all the topics are clogged up with posts about when is this being released or are you still working on this???? sorry just venting

Guest Hanover Firefighter
No kiddin....the forum clearly states everywhere not to ask about release dates. None of us pay for this mod, Hoppah does this for free in his own spare time. I wish ppl wouldn't ruin it for those of us that are grateful for what they do. Not to mention all the topics are clogged up with posts about when is this being released or are you still working on this???? sorry just venting

I agree. Hell i admire that there are people who actually have time to do this. It is looking fabulous Though I am curious to know what else will be added

Guest lord_bonev

We have a new LA MOD mascot!

This sweet Norwegian Elkhound doggy:

photo-4.jpg

It's MikeyPI's dog and is 8-9 years old

Check out my forum profile. I use that picture as personal photo. :)

Very good and nice :)

Announcement

I hope to release v1.6 with the following changes within a month:

- Lights edited; Steady burns added to most vehicles*

- Units can carry 3 traffic cones at the same time now

- New vehicle: LAPD Dodge Charger (replaces the CHP Camaro)

- Event 'Suicide at window' deleted from multiplayer

- Motorcycle uses animations instead of prototype replacements for the driver now*

- MCU deployment uses animations instead of prototype replacements now

- New Battalion Chief and Bomb Squad vehicle models*

- LAFD Fire Engine's and Watertender can use watercannon and hose connections at the same time.

- Working watercannon added to both fire engine's

- Deleted saboteur event from freeplay

- H&K PSG-1 for FBI Agents added

- New vehicle: FBI Mobile Command Vehicle* + FBI Agents

- New vehicle: FBI SUV*

- New Blackhawk and Jayhawk models

- Rappel commands for the Blackhawk

- New rollback truck model*

- New lightbar for the LAPD Patrol car

- Fixed several texture bugs

* Thanks to MikeyPI and Mikesphotos.

I still need to add some steady burns, but v1.6 is going to be in the final testing procedures next week.

If we (me and the test team) won't run into big problems the mod will be released asap. :)

Hoppah

Edit:

I'll choose the people who join the test team. Begging for being a tester will result in a warning.

WOW Hoppah (and mikey and mike ;) ),

That's way sooner then I expected. Good job! I'm looking forward to it.

To bad you deleted the jumper from freeplay though, always liked those missions. Bu I understand why.

Just out of curiosity: will there also be an option to switch of the water cannon on the water tenders?