Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest andrewonice
A bigger update this time.

Four new models, four replacements.

newcarsyk1.th.jpg

- The '07 Dodge Charger LAPD replaces the CHP Camero, because the Camero's model is inaccurate. The vehicle has an Arjent lightbar, because the website code2high.com shows one exactly like this.

- The '06 Chevrolet Tahoe Bomb Squad vehicle replaces the inaccurate older model. Thanks to MikeyPI for the model. :)

- The '06 Chevrolet Suburban Battalion Chief vehicle replaces the inaccurate older model. Again, credits go to MikeyPI for the model.

- The Harley Davidson bike replaces the old one. Thanks to MikeyPI for the model and animations.

More info:

The motorcycle is animated meaning the bikerider really steps on and off his bike now.

Hoppah

Sweet new stuff! Can't Wait!

Guest Smitty

Hoppah new updates look awesome!!! New bomb squad truck really looks cool too.

Did the old motorcycle from 1.5 have any glitching problems that anyone noticed? I had some problems with it a few times and just stopped using it, but wasn't sure if it was my computer that was the prob.

newcarsyk1.th.jpg

- The '07 Dodge Charger LAPD replaces the CHP Camero, because the Camero's model is inaccurate. The vehicle has an Arjent lightbar, because the website code2high.com shows one exactly like this.

- The '06 Chevrolet Tahoe Bomb Squad vehicle replaces the inaccurate older model. Thanks to MikeyPI for the model. :)

- The '06 Chevrolet Suburban Battalion Chief vehicle replaces the inaccurate older model. Again, credits go to MikeyPI for the model.

- The Harley Davidson bike replaces the old one. Thanks to MikeyPI for the model and animations.

More info:

The motorcycle is animated meaning the bikerider really steps on and off his bike now.

Hoppah

OMG!!! i love the electraglide. its so freakin amazing. now i will enjoy using the motorcycle cuz of the on and off animations. and the charger....omg so sick. kinda like the one i drew up and got critesized for. :( and the bomb and battalion are sick as always. and are you changing any of the sirens in 1.6??

would people just stop adding nonsense into this. Let Hoppah decide. His mod is amazing as it is, and I don't other people to ruin it for everyone else. Who cares if there are not enough lights, or things don't look "exact". He is practically doing this all from scratch so give him and all the other contributors a break. thanks for the great mod hoppah!

emergency4freak

exactly!

hey hoppah is there any way that the biker can get off the bike and have the lights still on i know you had a problem with that earlier but just wondering

good question. and also dot the new lights have led looking flash patterns or r they more like the led lightbar on the chp charger?? thnx

Hey hoppah,

Did you update the lightbar on the Crown Vics too? I can't remember if I saw that in some pics you posted earlier on or not. I love the new bike and chief vehicle. Good job.

yes he updated it, just like the one on the charger

newcarsyk1.th.jpg

More info:

Hoppah

love it!

One motorcycle is enough for me. They're hard to model and even harder to animate.

Because the new animations doesn't require the prototype/model change like it was, the lights stay on when the rider steps off.

So those glitches might be fixed too now, because the motorcycle commands work different.

The light pattern of the LAPD Dodge Charger looks similar like the CHP Dodge Chargers pattern. I got some good feedback about that pattern so I used that on the Arjent too.

And no, there won't be new sirens yet.

One motorcycle is enough for me. They're hard to model and even harder to animate.

Because the new animations doesn't require the prototype/model change like it was, the lights stay on when the rider steps off.

So those glitches might be fixed too now, because the motorcycle commands work different.

The light pattern of the LAPD Dodge Charger looks similar like the CHP Dodge Chargers pattern. I got some good feedback about that pattern so I used that on the Arjent too.

ok, Chief :1046275747_biggthumpup:

But some Americans grew up watching "CHiPs" on TV and dream to become a motorcycle cops as a kids. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSzEmPEnYxo

The arjent lightbar fits better in the LAPD Dodge Charger, than in the patrol car! (however it is realistic)

It's great keep up with the good work !!!

Guest tower47

Great job! :1046275747_biggthumpup: Also does this mean that the cop on the motorcycle won't disapear when he is getting off and on, because once he got off and was gone so I had to call for a tow truck and tow the bike away and the cop was no where to be found. :nixweiss::WTF:

Great job! :1046275747_biggthumpup: Also does this mean that the cop on the motorcycle won't disapear when he is getting off and on, because once he got off and was gone so I had to call for a tow truck and tow the bike away and the cop was no where to be found. :nixweiss::WTF:

Yeah, Hoppah added a animation to fix that problem. Now you can see the cop go off and on his motorcycle. :)

And those screenshots looks amazing, you've made a great mod.

Guest Hanover Firefighter

The mods looking fabulous cant wait to play. quick question that was probly answered. The new LAPD crown vics completely replacing the old ones?

Guest lord_bonev

newcarsyk1.th.jpg

More info:

Hoppah

Yeah it look amazing. What kind of cars will have in the mod except this? (new fot the v1.5)

OMG, WHY MUST THIS BE SO SWEET! Really Hoppah, this is awesome. I am so excited. certainly your best haha. Very excited. So will the lights stay on the motorcycle when he gets off? From the screen I am guessing yes??

great. something i didnt like about the led lightbar was that, no offence but the pattern sometimes has a long time before lights r visible so there isnt always visualization of the lightbar. if possible could you make the lights flash faster so there is no time that a light is turned off. :) thnx