Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Does it really matter at this point? Cars out of their home jurisdiction will not change their light setups, trust me on that one, which does happen alot with federal agencies... "Hang on while I change my lights so I can go into that county or state" Not going to work, in the end this is the most useless discussion so why not find something more practical to discuss? Something that perhaps is relevant?

Guest Cengo

EXCELLENT WORK HOPPAH WE ARE WAITING THANK YOU :1046275747_biggthumpup:

HOPPAH

WHEN DO YOU THINK ACTIVE BRINGING LA MOD V1.6

THANK YOU

MERGED by Mike even though it asks a question that is asked too often to get the same response!

Please do not ask when an update is comming out, it is against the terms of use of this forum, and rather annoying too. Please also edit your posts in the future, I do not like having to merge people's posts.

Guest em4_police

one goofie question. There will come the undercover Tahoe. But how will the FBI guys be? suits or fully equipt, or both? :P

Hi there. A small update this time.

The fire engine's and watertender have the ability to use their water cannon and hose connections at the same time.

Both things still work the way they did in the original game, so no install commands anymore. :)

The fast deployment command to install some fire fighters with hoses fast is still there and has been added to the watertender.

Screenshot:

screen07ac6.th.jpg

I've also changed the starting procedure of the freeplay modes.

The important command to spawn the vehicles inside the fire station will be executed automaticly after loading now.

Hoppah

The fire engine's and watertender have the ability to use their water cannon and hose connections at the same time.

Both things still work the way they did in the original game, so no install commands anymore. :)

The fast deployment command to install some fire fighters with hoses fast is still there and has been added to the watertender.

Screenshot:

screen07ac6.th.jpg

The important command to spawn the vehicles inside the fire station will be executed automaticly after loading now.

Hoppah

Did the fire engines used to have a watertender before? (that was disabled)

But on a lighter note, awesome update, pure awesomeness!

NICE WORK, HOPPAH!!! You cease to amaze me with this mod. I see that you are working on the LED lightbar for that the new LAPD cars are fitted with. I can't wait until the next version is released. This mod is the only thing that keeps me interested in the game anymore :)

Guest Pyroman93

One question however, do the water cannons turn on automatically or will you have to engage them?

id prefer to have to engage them, gives it a more realistic feel, and then you have the chance to deploy hoses to extinguish the fire.

just my opinion though, i like to have things realistic in this mod :D

also, i love your mod i haven't played something this real ever :D

cant wait for 1.6

Hoppah

Great work Hoppah, as always. Some nice enhancements to the engines.

The automatic spawn is a nice touch as well.

Thanks for all your efforts

Regards Shane

One question however, do the water cannons turn on automatically or will you have to engage them?

I've added a command to turn them off, but they are activated by default and I can't change that.

Did the fire engines used to have a watertender before? (that was disabled)

But on a lighter note, awesome update, pure awesomeness!

Have you played the mod or not? Do the engine's have 'extinguishing functions' in 1.5? No

The fire engine's only had the hose connections, not a working cannon.

I've added a command to turn them off, but they are activated by default and I can't change that.

Have you played the mod or not? Do the engine's have 'extinguishing functions' in 1.5? No

What he meant was that, did the original 1.5 model of the engine have the water cannon on it's model, not as a working feature. He already knew that.

I was refering to as if they had it on there but DISABLED. As if asking if a model of the cannon was on the fire engine, but wasn't used.

Guest MrIch

I wonder if it is possible to extend the back to fire station command in this way:

- disconnect all fire hoses

- let all firefighters mount the engine again

this would save many clicks after finishing a mission. The same behavior can be found in Winterberg too.

I wonder if it is possible to extend the back to fire station command in this way:

- disconnect all fire hoses

- let all firefighters mount the engine again

this would save many clicks after finishing a mission. The same behavior can be found in Winterberg too.

There is a command to disconnect all of the hoses at once. You just need to click on the truck as long as no one is in it, and a a circle with a line through it should appear, right click and voila!

Guest Pyroman93

cool that works just as well :-)

thanks for answering my question :D

Guest lord_bonev
Amazing work. I can't wait for the release. :D

Me to :) When we can play the new mod? I see it that the new mod is already for E3.

PS: sry for my bad english, i hope that you understand me :)