Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Hi everyone,

After a long break without any updates I'm finally here to present some of the new toys in v1.6.

Maybe some of you remember I've talked about a secret thing. I didn't know if I could manage to make it work, so I didn't want to reveal where I was working on. It just took a while to make it work. And it works!

I made three new things for v1.6.

The first things is a fully working and animated FBI Mobile Command Vehicle.

Note that this the Los Angeles version and not the (better known) Washington version. About 6 or 7 parts of the truck have animations which will be played when you deploy the truck.

I've made two FBI agents too. One with the blue jacket and one with some kind of tactical vest. I've also planned to add a black FBI SUV.

Thanks to MikeyPI for the model and animations. Ingame screenshot:

screen03_th.jpg

MikeyPI has made me a new model to replace the tow truck in the mod.

This model has animations as shown on the screenshot. Due to game limitations the animations aren't perfect.

I couldn't make the load animated, so just the rollback part is animated. Ingame screenshot:

screen04_th.jpg

I kept the best thing as last. Rappel commands everyone was dreaming off!

I didn't want to use the engineer commands, because that looks far from realistic.

I made my own version by making new animations. The ropes which fall down and the rappeling soldiers are fully animated. You can choose to drop 1 or 2 soldiers from the helo.

Ingame screenshot:

screen05_th.jpg

I've made a video showing the rappel commands ingame too:

I have planned some other things I want to make later:

- A black FBI SUV. MikeyPI has allowed me to use his '07 Tahoe.

- The FBI Command Vehicle will heal persons who are inside the vehicle.

- The FBI Command Vehicle will be able to buy FBI agents.

- A new sniper rifle command for the FBI agents. It will look like this.

I hope everyone like the new additions.

Hoppah

Looking great Hoppah :12: . I am a big fan of MCVs, especially LDV (the company that made both of the FBI's MCVs), so it will be a great addition to the game. Also when you say it will be able to buy FBI agents, do you mean like you can get fire fighters at the fire house, because that would be easy to just click on a button and have a new FBI agent right where you need them. Also, what siren are you going to use for the MCV?, because that's the first police type vehicle I've seen anywhere with a Q.

Guest Gamesfunk

Been a few months out of the community and I'm trying to free up some time to get here. And here I am, and d*mn, you have progressed with the LA mod. I have you say, if we have a cookie system - or something like - I'd give you a box of cookies, just for what you made and have done. Kudos, mate!

G.

Guest USNR719

That looks very good! The pictures came out nicely. I have one question though, how are you able to zoom in so close in the game? My computer doesn't let me zoom that far. Thanks!

-Eric

EMT-D, U.S. Navy

Guest USNR719

I tried looking for it, but i have 911 first responders. I think the file names may be different. What should I be looking for?

I tried looking for it, but i have 911 first responders. I think the file names may be different. What should I be looking for?

Open your first responders folder where you have installed it on the hard drive. You should seen a file named em4.cfg (should be about 4th in the list of files). Open this file using either notepad or wordpad and follow the instructions listed in the camera hack topic. Selecting edit/find from within the document to locate the settings that you wish to change can save some time searching. Hope this helps.

Take care

Shane

Guest FirstResponse

I found a way to make new acidents using prams that already are in place such as an car accident. I even made a boat capsize, but I don't think you can have more then one person in the car. You can even make a 400 car pileup in freeplay if you wanted to.

I found a way to make new acidents using prams that already are in place such as an car accident. I even made a boat capsize, but I don't think you can have more then one person in the car. You can even make a 400 car pileup in freeplay if you wanted to.

thats awesome can u send me a pm with the specs of the boat accident and bigger car crash plz? superfly_16@hotmail.com

Guest lala

Yeah I wish freeplay had stuff that you could do more things.

Atleast bigger accidents so you bring more trucks, vehicles and put more time.. than just 1 car crashing lol, or 2..

Send it to Hoppah, it'd be nice to see that in his mod.

Thats the way to go, could you maybe send it to me? I want to see how you did :)

I'll pm you my mail

As promised, the next update:

I made a new sniper rifle command for the FBI agents. :)

The sniper rifle is a H&K PSG-1. Picture:

hkpsg1co2.th.jpg

The rifle works different than the sniper commands for the SWAT agents. First of all, the FBI agent lies down while he shoots.

While the agent is lying down with his rifle a complex angle culculation is used so he can't shoot people who are behind him.

Second, the rifle shoots further and is stronger. To make it more fun, I've added a 'random code' so the sniper can either injure or kill the person or even miss the target when it's far away. :1046276313_Up_to_something:

Next thing. I've finished the '07 Tahoe for the FBI. According to MikeyPI these kind of SUVs don't have much lights, so it has flashing grille lights only. The car has 5 doors (3 of them will be used) and can transport up to 4 agents and 3 detainees. To make it more special, the PSG-1 sniper rifle can only be taken from this vehicle. I can't remember if I have told this before, but there are two FBI agents. One with a tactical vest and one without. The one with tac vest is able to use the sniper rifle or a MP5.

And finally, an ingame screenshot showing the new sniper rifle commands and '07 Tahoe:

screen06sc5.th.jpg

Credits go to MikeyPI for the 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe model.

Hoppah