Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

they could jsut run to the station - the firefighters apparently HAVE to get to the dtation, so after the return command is pressed, and the AI has a brain fart and the trucks get lodged in traffic, the firefighters get OUT of their trucks and RUN to the station - ah, the power of scripts

Guest lord_bonev
Well, I just seen a post about the disconnect all hoses, and then return to truck and fire station. I think what he meant was when you click return to station all ff's disconnect get insdie truck before it leaves scene, then goes the station

For who version of Emergency do you talk?

Cut the crap.

And i also see that there are different trucks and more missions and other siren commands for EM3. :mellow:

Ofcourse there are differences. You think I would make both versions identical? lol

EM3 is history for me.

Guest lord_bonev
Cut the crap.

Ofcourse there are differences. You think I would make both versions identical? lol

EM3 is history for me.

When i play EM3 and i think that is a one, but when coming EM4, maybe for more new modificatoion i change my opinion. Can you tell me when we can play the new version of LA mod for EM4?

I agree with Mikey. In Canada the only cars that will have 360 lights are either marked, or ones that are used on highways and/or are to be noticed when lit up. In America a good example would be secret service, their whole point is to be known so no one thinks, well theres no one around lets kill the president. The FBI doesn't need to worry about that, they just have lights to get from point A to B faster,a nd to be known that they are there

that is definatly not true. in canada, well ontario atleast almost all police, marked or unmarker HAVE to have 360. check opp. u dont see them skippin out. they have 4 led light heads in each rear passenger window. they also have rear deck lights and grill, and visor lights. and dont say in all of canada...cuz im pretty sure u havnt been in every town/city in canada to say they dont use 360 covverage on unmarked.

that is definatly not true. in canada, well ontario atleast almost all police, marked or unmarker HAVE to have 360. check opp. u dont see them skippin out. they have 4 led light heads in each rear passenger window. they also have rear deck lights and grill, and visor lights. and dont say in all of canada...cuz im pretty sure u havnt been in every town/city in canada to say they dont use 360 covverage on unmarked.

Yep. OPP has 2 LED's in both side windows, one led in each head light, strobes in the head and brake lights, plus an arjent lightbar for the "non" slicktops. Slicktops have 2 large LED sticks in the back window, 2 LED's in each side window, head light LED's and strobes, and LED's in the dash (alternating) and grill lights. OH, and lights on the mirrors. Plus, part of the 360 degree coverage is they need reflective markings, which they also have. they surpass the standards :)

As promised, the next update:

I made a new sniper rifle command for the FBI agents. :)

The sniper rifle is a H&K PSG-1. Picture:

hkpsg1co2.th.jpg

The rifle works different than the sniper commands for the SWAT agents. First of all, the FBI agent lies down while he shoots.

While the agent is lying down with his rifle a complex angle culculation is used so he can't shoot people who are behind him.

Second, the rifle shoots further and is stronger. To make it more fun, I've added a 'random code' so the sniper can either injure or kill the person or even miss the target when it's far away. :1046276313_Up_to_something:

Next thing. I've finished the '07 Tahoe for the FBI. According to MikeyPI these kind of SUVs don't have much lights, so it has flashing grille lights only. The car has 5 doors (3 of them will be used) and can transport up to 4 agents and 3 detainees. To make it more special, the PSG-1 sniper rifle can only be taken from this vehicle. I can't remember if I have told this before, but there are two FBI agents. One with a tactical vest and one without. The one with tac vest is able to use the sniper rifle or a MP5.

And finally, an ingame screenshot showing the new sniper rifle commands and '07 Tahoe:

screen06sc5.th.jpg

Credits go to MikeyPI for the 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe model.

Hoppah

The FBI vehicle looks way out of scale compared 2 the fbi men.? why

The FBI vehicle looks way out of scale compared 2 the fbi men.??? why...?????>>>>>

That's your only comment? Almost ALL vehicles in Emergency 4 AND my mod are too small compared to the men. Look at the civil cars, they are even more smaller compare to the Emergency vehicles.

I've increased the size of the FBI SUV with 10% after MikeyPI gave me the model files, so its already bigger than it would be in the first place. And it not WAY too outscaled.

edit:

???>>>>>>>>>>??????????<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<%&!#%%!#%^*!#%^

That's your only comment? Almost ALL vehicles in Emergency 4 AND my mod are too small compared to the men. Look at the civil cars, they are even more smaller compare to the Emergency vehicles.

I've increased the size of the FBI SUV with 10% after MikeyPI gave me the model files, so its already bigger than it would be in the first place. And it not WAY too outscaled.

edit:

???>>>>>>>>>>??????????<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<%&!#%%!#%^*!#%^

okay. i never really noticed. and my finger must have stuck to that button.

Sticky buttons. How did that happen? :holdglass:

lmao. ya my pepsi spilled.lol. are there any new vehicle for highway patrol? i dont live anywhere near la . usa for that matter , i live in canada,but you know the traffic advisor on the charger maybe you can put that on a couple other cars! its so cool how there is always a light on it instead of the normal one that takes about 1-2 secs to restart. thnx and good luck

lmao. ya my pepsi spilled.lol. are there any new vehicle for highway patrol? i dont live anywhere near la . usa for that matter , i live in canada,but you know the traffic advisor on the charger maybe you can put that on a couple other cars! its so cool how there is always a light on it instead of the normal one that takes about 1-2 secs to restart. thnx and good luck

New Vehicles? Hardly any other types left than support vehicles?

Big American Departments tends to buy only a few types vehicles. They buy one type of car so its easy to repair too. Any new cars are going to be the same type as the other new cars.

Same model maybe same year. Year Model styles don't chance till 3 to 5 years.

New Vehicles will be replacement of older Vehicles. To save money they maybe use the same lights and and gear off a older car. A new car with old gear... At the end they kind of look the same.

Now Smaller Departments don't have much money all the time and thier car looks different. So a mix of old and new cars. When they do have money? They tend to buy few vehicles with all new stuff. Smaller department do not tend to repair cars as much.

So its like this below.

Big Department: 1999 Ford - 2001 Ford - 2003 Ford - 2003 Dodge - 2005 Ford - 2006 Dodge- so on.... This is buying alot.

Small Department: 1996 Chevrolet - 1999 Ford - 2003 Ford -2006 Mitsubishi - 2008 Chevrolet - This is just buying a few.

I hope that clears somethings up?

------------------------------------------

Cool New things I'm see now! Nice work!