Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Me, MikeyPI and Mikesphotos have decided to put the sirens from 1.4 back in 1.6.

According to Mikesphotos they are almost authentic to real LA sirens.

Because I know most people really like the current 1.5 sirens, I will keep those in the mod in a seperate folder, so people will be able to put them back easily.

I've also removed all sirens from the Coroners van.

New addition: USFS firemen! The models are slightly different to the LAFD firemen, but the biggest change are green pants ofcourse.

Screenshot.

usfsfiremensx7.th.jpg

You can also see the new steady lights on the the USFS vehicles.

Hoppah

Me, MikeyPI and Mikesphotos have decided to put the sirens from 1.4 back in 1.6.

According to Mikesphotos they are almost authentic to real LA sirens.

Because I know most people really like the current 1.5 sirens, I will keep those in the mod in a seperate folder, so people will be able to put them back easily.

I've also removed all sirens from the Coroners van.

New addition: USFS firemen! The models are slightly different to the LAFD firemen, but the biggest change are green pants ofcourse.

Screenshot.

usfsfiremensx7.th.jpg

You can also see the new steady lights on the the USFS vehicles.

Hoppah

Nice! Have you edited the equipment for the firefighters to? They look better than the one currently in the game or is it just me?

Guest policemedicFF
can some1 tell me where to get the mission patch at plz?

there is a mission patch for the LA mod? i didnt see it.

-Jimmy b.

I HAVE YOUR MISSION PATCH FOR EM4 TO PLAY EM4 MISSIONS WITH LA MOD.I FOLLOWED ALL INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO INSTALL AND IT IS NOT WORKING! :supercool:

WHILE I AM PLAYING WITH LA MOD IF THER IS A BOMB ALERT I DO NOT HAVE A BOMB SQUAD CAR. :1046275897_teufel:

WHILE I AM PLAYING WITH LA MOD IF THER IS A BOMB ALERT I DO NOT HAVE A BOMB SQUAD CAR. :1046275897_teufel:

Ok, well, first off, welcome, and second, there is a bomb SUV. It is near the bottom of the Police page. It is em4 you are talking about yes?

I HAVE YOUR MISSION PATCH FOR EM4 TO PLAY EM4 MISSIONS WITH LA MOD.I FOLLOWED ALL INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO INSTALL AND IT IS NOT WORKING! :supercool:

Top 3 best ways to annoy everyone:

1- Typing in CAPS so that it looks like you're SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS.

2- Making two consecutive posts when you could have just used the edit button.

3- Asking for help without using any basic politeness formula such as "Please" or "Thank you".

Ok, well, first off, welcome, and second, there is a bomb SUV. It is near the bottom of the Police page. It is em4 you are talking about yes?
yes. i checked and it isnt there please help me :supercool:
Top 3 best ways to annoy everyone:

1- Typing in CAPS so that it looks like you're SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS.

2- Making two consecutive posts when you could have just used the edit button.

3- Asking for help without using any basic politeness formula such as "Please" or "Thank you".

oh! well i am new so i realy didnt know.how do you make it work :sorrysign:

how can i get the cop to stop car theifs in lamod freeplay in em4.please :supercool:

Guest Pyroman93

Gah tipple post,

also, use the spike strips in the police car when you have a stolen car; As for the bomb thing, i too had the problem i cant remember if it ever fixed when i restarted though. I ended up uninstalling the mission pack because i wanted to play online.

and, for the love of god use the edit button please >.<

Gah tipple post,

also, use the spike strips in the police car when you have a stolen car; As for the bomb thing, i too had the problem i cant remember if it ever fixed when i restarted though. I ended up uninstalling the mission pack because i wanted to play online.

and, for the love of god use the edit button please >.<

alright,thank you :1046276030_flop: Edited by ANTONIO

:welcome: Hi, welcome to the forums, now on to what I have to do, at the bottom of each of your posts you will find an EDIT button, this allows you to change your post without having to put another one down, as a rule if your post is the latest one in line, just edit it rather than adding a new post. Also please do not use caps when writing, it is the equivalent to screaming to most people and generally annoys many people so instead try to type either in lower case or proper english.

When dealing with a stolen car for example you can either use a spike strip to stop someone or use a police helicopter to "follow" the target, when they reach the target the suspect will get out and move out on foot. You will have to use a patrol car or cops in the helicopter to proceed after the suspect once he is on foot, then arrest him and put him in the car. You would have to be more specific on the bomb squad truck problem because I really do not understand what problem you are having.

:welcome: Hi, welcome to the forums, now on to what I have to do, at the bottom of each of your posts you will find an EDIT button, this allows you to change your post without having to put another one down, as a rule if your post is the latest one in line, just edit it rather than adding a new post. Also please do not use caps when writing, it is the equivalent to screaming to most people and generally annoys many people so instead try to type either in lower case or proper english.

When dealing with a stolen car for example you can either use a spike strip to stop someone or use a police helicopter to "follow" the target, when they reach the target the suspect will get out and move out on foot. You will have to use a patrol car or cops in the helicopter to proceed after the suspect once he is on foot, then arrest him and put him in the car. You would have to be more specific on the bomb squad truck problem because I really do not understand what problem you are having.

Simple, the mission patch in 1.5 doesn't have Bomb Squad at all. You have to use the Engineer again to disarm bombs.

Why? The 'Use' command is used to disarm bombs, fix rail tracks and to use special commands on objects in missions.

The 'Use' command has been changed in the normal LA mod, but with the original missions I had to put the normal 'Use' script back and this caused problems with the Bomb Squad units.

That's why it's disabled.

Simple, the mission patch in 1.5 doesn't have Bomb Squad at all. You have to use the Engineer again to disarm bombs.

Why? The 'Use' command is used to disarm bombs, fix rail tracks and to use special commands on objects in missions.

The 'Use' command has been changed in the normal LA mod, but with the original missions I had to put the normal 'Use' script back and this caused problems with the Bomb Squad units.

That's why it's disabled.

i have 1.5 la mod and i have a bomb squad suv.. is it a specific patch you are talking about?