Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest kimchee

Very nice! Thank you so much for another wonderful update!!!

As for the steady red light, it is very realistic of LAPD slick top Police Cars and i would not want it any other way. My father is retired LAPD and i was with the Police Explorers for several years so i can relate.

Keep up the good work!!!

Does anyone know if you can edit a file so only a car crash will happen in free play. I'd like one car crash to happen so I can spend some time on that emergency without having other emergency's spamming the map.

Does anyone know if you can edit a file so only a car crash will happen in free play. I'd like one car crash to happen so I can spend some time on that emergency without having other emergency's spamming the map.

Yeah. I wish things happened one at the time, it just ends up me doing things in a rush so it's not that fun anymore. Like send a medic there, just quickly grab him and have no time to actually roleplay and all that.

Guest KrisYYZ

Great Job Hoppah on 1.6 !!

All the time and effort you and your team spend on this update is greatly appreciated!!

PS. I love the new FBI SUV!!

KrisYYZ

Yeah. I wish things happened one at the time, it just ends up me doing things in a rush so it's not that fun anymore. Like send a medic there, just quickly grab him and have no time to actually roleplay and all that.

Please see this tutorial on editing your freeplay files.

Guest keppy1770

Great mod. I did add the patrol to the battalion vehicle. I like this feature. Plus I always put a motorcycle cop outside the police station to call for units. Unrealistic but it works I added the call for fire engine command to him and it works well. All done in the editor. :1046275747_biggthumpup:

im new to the forum and i just wanted to greet you for your great job !!! .. the LA Mod is by far the most amzaing mod out there ....

nice models, good textures, patrol command, photos of each car in menu .... !!! Everything !!! your mod is absolutely great !!!

Keep up the good work !!!

Guest [SAP]Francis
im new to the forum and i just wanted to greet you for your great job !!! .. the LA Mod is by far the most amzaing mod out there ....

nice models, good textures, patrol command, photos of each car in menu .... !!! Everything !!! your mod is absolutely great !!!

Keep up the good work !!!

:welcome: Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay here ;)

Indeed, it is really awesome.

Cyaa.

*** Reply only if u know please*** (LA MOD 1.6) I cant find out how to do the mission patch to play the origanal missions. Any Help? *Read The Read Me*

:welcome: Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay here ;)

Indeed, it is really awesome.

Cyaa.

Thanks !, im sure i will enjoy the forum :1046276057_GroupHug:

*** Reply only if u know please*** (LA MOD 1.6) I cant find out how to do the mission patch to play the origanal missions. Any Help? *Read The Read Me*

Do you mean to play the original EM4 missions or the LA Mod ones ??

HOW TO INSTALL:

1. To fix the briefing voices delete the following folder with content from the mod:

The folder 'Mission' located in "...\Emergency 4\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.6\Audio\Fx\voices"

2. Move the folder "Los Angeles Mod v1.6" from this patch to your "...\Emergency 4\Mods\" folder and overwrite all older files.

3. Play the original missions.

Quoted from readme.txt, contained in the Mission Patch ZIP.

If you have any further problems, you should give a better error description :)

Thanks !, im sure i will enjoy the forum :1046276057_GroupHug:

Do you mean to play the original EM4 missions or the LA Mod ones ??

The origanal missions with la mod units. The mission patch (1.6) is on the first post i think....

Guest [SAP]Francis
Hi ALL

How do we open not can our own map multiplayer game

thank you

What the fuckflower??????????

You steal Hoppah's work and announce it as your own! STUPID.

You won't get help then.

Guest Cengo
Hi ALL

thank you

The I did not steal the nobody work her friend only I did turkish translation. The careful attention which you told the remarks does all rights hoppah ever since I communicated already.

The one at very small age turkish our friend because she does not know ingilizce at this shape a beloved does I wanted with my respects never my intention did not become immediate

Definitely the hoppah message reaches from this web housing estate. she bends sorry defective has done isem and I make her close the housing estate. A beloved I will do at this subject to the me insult I will leave her vote completely if you do.

You will not speak if she is going difficult her friend.

Thank you.

Edit by Voodoo :

1- Your 4 (!) posts have been compiled into a single one. Stop making multiple posts! One is enough.

2- You are obviously using BabelFish or Google Translate. Either way, I'm sorry but your posts make absolutely no sense.

Further multiple posts or gibberish posts will be considered as spam and will be deleted.

Edited by Voodoo_Operator

Hi ALL

thank you

You want to change the multiplayer map, so you can use it in private clan use?

Just nod your head if I'm correct Just say yes or no. :)

Or use this topic. I don't know if it supports Turkish language: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showtopic=4082

Try to find someone who can speak Turkish and English without using a translator program.

News about v1.7!

I have alot of news for the next version of the LA mod. :)

I'll start with small new addations and changes I made in the last 2 weeks.

1. USA-Skin-Pack by Kowalski added.

2. Walter gave me a nice new skin for my soldiers. They wear the Army Combat Uniform (ACU) now. A Screenshot:

acuyc0.th.jpg

The rappeling soldiers and the civil soldiers (the unplayable versions) have a similar skin.

3. Armed Arrest script improved; Arrest command cannot be executed on shooting suspects anymore.

Right after release of 1.6 I start working on new missions. I already have finished the first new mission for 1.7! Screenshot:

em4deluxe20080705211014ml5.th.jpg

Mission: 07

Date: 24 October 2008

Time Received: 08:15

LAPD officers were in pursuit of a speeding vehicle when tragedy struck. The suspects lost control of their vehicle on the bridge and crashed through the guardrail into the river below causing a chain reaction accident as well. One of the patrol cars is hanging dangerously above the river and civilian vehicles need to be quickly assesed for injuries. One suspect is still trapped inside of his car in the river, but bystanders report that the other suspect swam to the shore and he was carrying a firearm.

Thanks to MikePhotos for the text.

I'm already working on the second mission. That mission will look like the President mission in the EM3 version of the LA Mod, but will have a different story, different objectives and a different way to finish it. I will post more news about that mission when I have finished it.

I've saved the best news for last. It took me a few weeks (already started working on v1.7 before release of v1.6), but I managed to add a another fire station to the freeplay maps! Some screenshots first, then information. Normal freeplaymap:

em4deluxe20080714171821cc4.th.jpg em4deluxe20080714171836mh0.th.jpg

Deluxe freeplaymap:

em4deluxe20080717193826gz7.th.jpg

Information about the second fire station:

- An ambulance, fire engine and a HAZMAT squad can be parked inside the station.

- The battalion chief is able to call for a HAZMAT squad now.

- Command 'Call a HAZMAT unit' added to control panels.

- Battalion chief will try to call vehicles from the closest fire station first.

- Vehicles will try to park at the closest fire station first.

More news soon!

Hoppah

yes they do, well for me, and Hoppah, I read this about the Firestation, and well, I just bit through my finger.... And yes, I actually did, and yes it is still attached, just bleeding... a lot, I just wanted to leave a little note saying how excited I am about this new version....

Side note about finger

I'll be okay, It's bandaged up and it isn't the worst thing I have done to myself... and yes I did it by accident, I don't particularly enjoy biting parts of my finger off

oh, before you move on with you're life, read me too... \/ :P

Can we have a hint or story line ideas for the next mission you are working on, because you know how much you love us :D