Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Hoppah Can I use your model AERIAL LADDER,ENGINE nothing more to POLISH MOD ? we have own models too, so this not will be first vehicle.

Sorry, but the answer is no. I would like to keep the aerial ladder and engine in US mods only.

Besides that, the aerial ladder and engine have cabins from Pierce and not E-one, I see quite alot of differences.

I wouldn't like to see people taking my models apart. its like comparing a Volvo to a Mercedes, so I hope you agree.

Sorry, but the answer is no. I would like to keep the aerial ladder and engine in US mods only.

Besides that, the aerial ladder and engine have cabins from Pierce and not E-one, I see quite alot of differences.

I wouldn't like to see people taking my models apart. its like comparing a Volvo to a Mercedes, so I hope you agree.

Yeah sure i understand you not a problem, but I Can use a cabine from your Unimog ?

All the updates sound great Hoppah!

Have you decided to use the Hazmat at Fire Station #2 for sure? I never get a Hazmat call playing in the 911 freeplay map and only rarely in the deluxe map. Might I suggest the brush truck? That forest on the top right of the 911 freeplay map always seems to have a fire and it gets out of control really fast.

Any chance to add a directional light bar to the USAR Squad? Or would there be no room for the command because of the flood lights? It would be nice if you could so the USAR could direct traffic at an accident.

Question/comment about the brush truck. Is the current truck in the mod moddelled off of LAFD truck 28?

EncinoFire-LAFD-BP28-010.jpg

If so, is it a dually in the game? (I forget and am not going to fire it up to look right now) Could you also adjust the strobe light flash patterns on the sides of the truck? Right now they blink really slow and it doesn't seem to match what they should be - this is simply an aesthetic request and nothing more.

Thanks Hoppah, keep up the great work.

All the updates sound great Hoppah!

Have you decided to use the Hazmat at Fire Station #2 for sure? I never get a Hazmat call playing in the 911 freeplay map and only rarely in the deluxe map. Might I suggest the brush truck? That forest on the top right of the 911 freeplay map always seems to have a fire and it gets out of control really fast.

The hazmat occurs in the FR game in the south east part of the map at the docs.

Any chance to add a directional light bar to the USAR Squad? Or would there be no room for the command because of the flood lights? It would be nice if you could so the USAR could direct traffic at an accident.

It would activate the flood lights each time you turned it on and also there is no arrow bar on the USAR rigs as you can see in this pic

LAFD-DickensIC-090.jpg

This isn't so much directed at you Madman, as to one and all... NO arrow bars will be added to units that do not have them. If you need traffic control, call PD! It's what they do best! Especially the new motor unit, it can get through traffic easily and works great.

Question/comment about the brush truck. Is the current truck in the mod moddelled off of LAFD truck 28?

If so, is it a dually in the game? (I forget and am not going to fire it up to look right now) Could you also adjust the strobe light flash patterns on the sides of the truck? Right now they blink really slow and it doesn't seem to match what they should be - this is simply an aesthetic request and nothing more.

Thanks Hoppah, keep up the great work.

I believe it is based on that, and the light is actually a halogen flasher that is found on all of the sides of LAFD apparatus. Only the LED's have a nifty flashing pattern, the halogens are just a very slow, almost turn blinker slow, on/off flash.

Thanks for the info Mike. I was looking at your site for a rear USAR88 shot and didn't find that one to know if the truck had an actual arrow bar or not; I knew you'd have the answer. The looks of those side lights on the brush truck look very similar to strobe based lights, that's what threw me - if they are simple halogen lights, then they are correct the way they are and I retract my request. :12:

Mike, you forgot to mention the HAZMAT on the north central side of the map as well. That makes the new station's placement great.

Madman, the forest fire you speak of can be handled with engines as well. You just have to cut a path in for them :)

I love the update news, Hoppah. Thanks.

Guest [SAP]Francis

Yeah, I did something, I made the directional lightbar usable on the battalion. It is very nice as there is the LED lights but has no redirection command or lights.

the reason there are major differences in the cabs is because the e-ones from Poland appear to be 1990's models. A look at the modern day models from both pierce and e-one show that there are still differences but they are less. Although, in my opinion, both e-one and pierce are switch to cab models that look like crap.

new pierce

new e-one

Like my previous news post, this is a large news post too.

A lot of new things and pictures to view. Here we go...

Hoppah

Mod looks awesome!! I cant wait for the new mod. :cheers-mate:

Guest rescue_me

Hoppah or Mike

Do n e of the Lafd Have L.E.D lights on there trucks?

Cuz that would be a cool change see some new lights on the engine or truck.

Great Job At Working On The Mod!!!!

Looks great!!!!!

Mrl