Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest [SAP]Francis

One last thing about Mike; he is very polite and knows when to start and when to stop. Which is a very good quality. :1046275747_biggthumpup:

One last thing about Mike; he is very polite and knows when to start and when to stop. Which is a very good quality. :1046275747_biggthumpup:

I totally agree, it was a good idea to give Mike a moderator function.

I'm still curious about what you meant by all cars have lights in the back window, I'm not sure what you are referring to, do you mean the 3rd brake light?

no im not talking bout the brake light... but i did notice that that light doesnt come on.... hmm... i was just asking if there would be lights like in the movie Leathel Weapon 1234. but more in all like the lights you stated before the two lights next to the 3rd brake light.

no im not talking bout the brake light... but i did notice that that light doesnt come on.... hmm... i was just asking if there would be lights like in the movie Leathel Weapon 1234. but more in all like the lights you stated before the two lights next to the 3rd brake light.

Brake light will be added. As for rear view window lights, the only vehicles with them will be FBI with its dual flasher, LAWA PD will have them added, slicktop will keep the rear arrow bar, unmarked will probably lose its arrow bar (cue whining ... now) and be modeled after the current LAPD unmarked configuration used by SWAT and other units which just has a dual flasher in the left rear corner of the window.

I might have forgotten one or two, but mostly, don't expect too much change in the lights.

Brake light will be added. As for rear view window lights, the only vehicles with them will be FBI with its dual flasher, LAWA PD will have them added, slicktop will keep the rear arrow bar, unmarked will probably lose its arrow bar (cue whining ... now) and be modeled after the current LAPD unmarked configuration used by SWAT and other units which just has a dual flasher in the left rear corner of the window.

I might have forgotten one or two, but mostly, don't expect too much change in the lights.

... now thats wat i was talking bout. like in the movie SWAT... with the left corner lights... please...please have them LED... sniff sniff,. tell you the truth i would be happy to have that arrow bar taken off from there. it would give a better reason to use other units there.... would there be any possiblity to add the same undercover but a white one... just wondering.

to hoppah.

if i may ask were you received your LAPD crown vic skins. if you could send me that information not to make another LAPD mod.. but to look for arizona DPS, Phoenix police, and other skins.. thank you soo much.

Station9.

btw @ mikesphotos. i thank you for being patient with me. if you would like i have a few ideas and a few questions. if you want to you could send me a pm. but thank you for answering my questions and putting up with me.. lol

So hoppah,everyone loves yr mods,and 1.6 is gr8,i seen the screenies for the 1.7 yr working on,i only ever play the LA mod now,cos it muchly better,love the quick deploy function on fire trucks,makes life much easier...anyways gr8 mod

:1046275747_biggthumpup:

Edited by MikesPhotos
Warning level has been increased for edited parts of post

Not sure if this should be in bugs or not, but there is the issue of the preview files for the vehicles with the new light bars. Such as the Crown vic with the argent, it is still shown as with the halagen lights. Now this isn't something that should be rushed to, but it is something worth noting. And where it is such a small thing to notice, you may have over looked this

:1046275747_biggthumpup:

I just want to say thank you so much to Hoppah for investing so much time into LA Mod.

It's quite incredible that he spends so much of his own time doing this work - and seeks nothing in return.

Personally, I think it's astonishing.

Thank-you, Hoppah.

Correct me if I am wrong but I read somewhere,(cant remember where) that 1.7 will have 3 new missions, or is it just 2? I know that there will be 2 for sure, and I thought I heard about a hidden third one. Also, could someone from the LA Mod team PM the objectives(starting ones) for the new missions, I am doing something for it, and that would make it alot easier. That is a secret though, maybe I'll tell the mod team tho :P

Guest lord_bonev

Great news Hoppah. I don't have any patience to play new LA mod update. I see how work you finished on the screenshots. Amazing job Hoppah! Keep working on the mod.