Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest francismori7

The new sirens rocks! Hurray for Hoppah! Yay! :D

Thanks, I really need that mod that I follow since 1.0! :D I have followed its development since the start! I love this, I live in Quebec, near LA, so I love it. I hate the french's emergency cars or dutch lol.

Hey Hoppah are you gonna give us fans of your mod another list of progress you are making on the next version? Hopefuly you are making some more police related work that isn't a crown victoria :) Keep up the good work its been a lot of fun playing your mod.

You didn't say please. :unsure:

@Hoppah + emergency4freak:

Yeah, Emergency 4 does not support Vista.

Indeed this does not mean that it will never work on Vista, just that it's not supported and that some users report problems with EM4+Vista which do not appear with EM4Deluxe/911F.R.

So far you were right ;)

So I was or wasn't giving the right information out?

Guest francismori7

I wanted to add more functions to cops by adding more commands. Like, calling another firetruck, etc. But, I forgot how to save in Editor. :(

Can you guys help me? :)

I love the new sirens, also Hoppah :) Thanks :D

Guest fdny_Ladder

I just stumbled upon this game and I love it.... I tried to download the LA mod was unable.....It sayz server is down but will be back soon.... any other way I can get the LA mod?

Guest francismori7

Right, it saved but, after that, it doesn't work in-game. Only the normal commands appear. Not the ones I added, do I need to edit an external file for it to work or?

Thank you.

Guest francismori7
is this mod still available? cannot download it, even tried looking for it with google, but found videos instead :(

i need my "american" fix :D

It is but they are moving the download section. You gotta wait.

Until the downloads are up again you can download the mod from here: Los Angeles mod

This f*cker has hosted the mod without permission on his server, but I don't know if I'm going to take action against him.

I got somehow lucky that the mod is hosted somewhere else while the downloads are offline here.

Or thank you lol. Hey hoppah, need u on MSN so I can talk to u bout these animations for my rigs.
I know you want to make animations too. I'm working on a tutorial, but I can tell you it won't be easy. I'm not online on msn and this forum that much anymore, because I'm just too busy with other things. Just wait for the tutorial and try to figure it out by then. I don't think you have planned to release your mod within a few weeks.
So I was or wasn't giving the right information out?
You didn't give the right information. Vista doesn't support Emergency 4, because Emergency 4 is not made for Vista. But that doesn't mean it won't work on Vista. Newer games have that Vista label, like Company of Heroes (cool game btw). But yes, it seems people with Vista have more problems with Emergency 4, but I can guarantee it works on most pc's with Vista without problems.
I wanted to add more functions to cops by adding more commands. Like, calling another firetruck, etc. But, I forgot how to save in Editor. :(
You can't save in the editor. After you've pressed 'OK' in the commands window it's saved.
please :)
Haha :).

I can't give you an update on v1.6 right now. I have a long list of what MIGHT be in v1.6 or not. Yes, I'm working on some things for v1.6 now, but I'm not going to post updates about that before these things have been finished. So far, v1.6 has this:

- New Blackhawk and Jayhawk models.

- New lightbar on LAPD patrol car.

- Fixed 2 texture bugs.

Not much, but I'm very busy with school and an internship at the moment.

Hoppah

Guest francismori7

Hoppah, I have a big problem with the new commands, there is too much. I don't see them all... LOL. :Oo

How can I set up a submenu? ( Like the equipment's one ) So I could do a "Call" menu and with all the units. :)

Thank you. :)

Hoppah, I have a big problem with the new commands, there is too much. I don't see them all... LOL. :Oo

How can I set up a submenu? ( Like the equipment's one ) So I could do a "Call" menu and with all the units. :)

Thank you. :)

You need to make 2 commands: Active/Deactivate submenu.

What do the commands? Removing and adding commands.

But it's not that simple. Because you must be able to move your unit when you've actived the submenu. If you delete MoveTo (the command) you won't be able to move your unit. Same thing for EnterCar and some other commands. I have never created submenus, so I can't really help you.

Guest francismori7
You need to make 2 commands: Active/Deactivate submenu.

What do the commands? Removing and adding commands.

But it's not that simple. Because you must be able to move your unit when you've actived the submenu. If you delete MoveTo (the command) you won't be able to move your unit. Same thing for EnterCar and some other commands. I have never created submenus, so I can't really help you.

Ah, thanks though. I did a suggestion today, look at it :)

Guest fannie

hey,

is it possible to put the sound of the sirens down?

i can only put the sound of my computer down, but then i can't hear the rest of the sounds.

(my fammily will be proud)

thanks,

laurhy

Guest francismori7
hey,

is it possible to put the sound of the sirens down?

i can only put the sound of my computer down, but then i can't hear the rest of the sounds.

(my fammily will be proud)

thanks,

laurhy

You must edit the sounds in "Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.5\Audio\Fx\sirens".

Hoppah

Hey Hoppah, The American Heroes Air Show is july 12th this year by me. That event usually brings out at least 6 to 8 different S70 based variants from the US Army, Air Force, Navy, Coast Guard, National Guard and LACoFD. Let me know if there is any angle or detail you are looking for and I'll add it to my list of things to focus on while I'm there.

Mike

Hey Hoppah, The American Heroes Air Show is july 12th this year by me. That event usually brings out at least 6 to 8 different S70 based variants from the US Army, Air Force, Navy, Coast Guard, National Guard and LACoFD. Let me know if there is any angle or detail you are looking for and I'll add it to my list of things to focus on while I'm there.

Mike

Thanks for the offer, but the models have already been finished and I don't need any pictures. :)

Guest francismori7
Sorry;

EM Planet Download Button BROKEN Help Please

Thank You

Read that!

Until the downloads are up again you can download the mod from here: Los Angeles mod

This f*cker has hosted the mod without permission on his server, but I don't know if I'm going to take action against him.

I got somehow lucky that the mod is hosted somewhere else while the downloads are offline here.

I know you want to make animations too. I'm working on a tutorial, but I can tell you it won't be easy. I'm not online on msn and this forum that much anymore, because I'm just too busy with other things. Just wait for the tutorial and try to figure it out by then. I don't think you have planned to release your mod within a few weeks.

You didn't give the right information. Vista doesn't support Emergency 4, because Emergency 4 is not made for Vista. But that doesn't mean it won't work on Vista. Newer games have that Vista label, like Company of Heroes (cool game btw). But yes, it seems people with Vista have more problems with Emergency 4, but I can guarantee it works on most pc's with Vista without problems.

You can't save in the editor. After you've pressed 'OK' in the commands window it's saved.

Haha :).

I can't give you an update on v1.6 right now. I have a long list of what MIGHT be in v1.6 or not. Yes, I'm working on some things for v1.6 now, but I'm not going to post updates about that before these things have been finished. So far, v1.6 has this:

- New lightbar on LAPD patrol car.

- Fixed 2 texture bugs.

Not much, but I'm very busy with school and an internship at the moment.

Hoppah

Question:

Sorry, I'm sure there is a post about this but I didn't find it. On your site, there is a few pics in there that looked like there was a new freeplay map. I was wondering if there was another in there, because when I started the mod, there was the normal freeplay map instead of the one in the pics. So, in short, is there a new freeplay map or is that just another mission or something?

Guest francismori7
Question:

Sorry, I'm sure there is a post about this but I didn't find it. On your site, there is a few pics in there that looked like there was a new freeplay map. I was wondering if there was another in there, because when I started the mod, there was the normal freeplay map instead of the one in the pics. So, in short, is there a new freeplay map or is that just another mission or something?

No. That's the deluxe map.