Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod v2.1

Has anyone made a new model of the 2014 Ford Tarus for the LA Mod yet? Also I think someone should update the Bomb squad SUV and add some more units such as FEMA and Some coast guard units.

Somebody tell me there's a fix in the LA Mod traffic. Because Itsgetting annoying that the police cars that are out of patrol are getting stuck at inter sections and causing major traffic jams.

Has anyone made a new model of the 2014 Ford Tarus for the LA Mod yet? Also I think someone should update the Bomb squad SUV and add some more units such as FEMA and Some coast guard units.

I don't think that there are any FEMA units, nor an updated coastguard truck, but check out Itchboys "new la mod vehicles" thread, he's created ford taurus's, explorers, new dodge chargers, new tahoe's and suburbans, chevy caprice, etc for the mod

Have you tried using Hamachi? If so, you need to be looking at a few other things.

Make sure you have identical mods. If you don't, you'll get checksum errors, meaning that you don't have compatible games. It's an easy enough fix, just redo your mods. 

What's your problem with it anyways?

Have you tried using Hamachi? If so, you need to be looking at a few other things.

Make sure you have identical mods. If you don't, you'll get checksum errors, meaning that you don't have compatible games. It's an easy enough fix, just redo your mods.

What's your problem with it anyways?

What's Hamachi? And I try to set up the lobby but he can't find it... So say he has the 1 mod installed but I have multiple it won't work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 3/26/2015 at 10:02 AM, 'CHi Yucor said:

PLEASE NEED HELP HERE. 
i already downloaded LA MOD 2.1 
ihave no trouble with installation. yet when i play the freeplaY MAP AS well the campaign. my maps doesnt load well

1. i dont see the full detail of the vehicle
2. i dont see people.
3/ idont see buildings.

Map loads perfect and i see people enter vehicles but for some reason i can't order vehicles to move, to unload personnel etc. Stations are not selectable as well.