Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod v2.1

in your next mod you should ad the ability for more units to patrol

sorry for the late reply

Unfortunately, I don't work on the LA Mod anymore. Im pretty sure there are a few topics around how to add this command to more units.

Hey guys, this mod isn't properly working for me by not even letting me lauch it after ive redownloaded multiple times along with the game. Any help because the mod looks incredible?

are you using win wra? or what ever its called?

Hey guys, this mod isn't properly working for me by not even letting me lauch it after ive redownloaded multiple times along with the game. Any help because the mod looks incredible?

What is the problem exactly? You can't install the mod or you can't load the mod to play it after you have installed it?

are you using win wra? or what ever its called?

You mean WinRAR.

What is the problem exactly? You can't install the mod or you can't load the mod to play it after you have installed it?

You mean WinRAR.

Alright, I downloaded 911:FR and then after that I odwnloaded the mod. 2.1 and ive been trying to launch the game with the mod and it says cannot find a valid copy of 911:FR, please download it. So I redownloaded it and still the same problem. Any help?

Hey guys I'm sorry but I saw the 2.5 LA Mod and you need to use the modinstaller.....I just found this little gem of a game, and I have no idea how to use it. Excuse for the noobness. If anyone could point in the right direction or maybe write up quick instructions. Thanks alot guys really like everything, I was playing the Farming Simulator and there are TONS of mods for that game, but I would much rather like to play this since I'm a paramedic in real-life anyways. Thanks in advance.

Although I have stopped working on this mod for a while now, I'm very proud to see that this mod has been download over 400,000 times since 2010. :D o.O wtf

Thanks for all the support! Hopefully the mod is still as enjoyable =) =>.

Hoppah

Has anyone made a limited water supply version of the mod yet?

I don't think anyone has made a actual released script yet but I read in someone's WIP mods they were integrating it into their mod.

What is the "Evacuate Building" command for? I have never found a use for it.

Good question, I been still trying to figure that out since I started playing. Must be mission only because I have not been able to get it to work on anything in freeplay.