Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod v2.1

Guest Jammin14

how come when i start the game, i click modifications, click LA Mod and it begins to load then crashes to desktop? i have the patch and everything...im using EM4 and i have a good graphics card, i used to have no problem playing, i had to reformat my machine due to a different issue and now it just wont work..i can play the original version but not the LA or NY mods...which both are my fav's i need help ive tried reinstalling both game and mod multiple times and still no luck

how come when i start the game, i click modifications, click LA Mod and it begins to load then crashes to desktop? i have the patch and everything...im using EM4 and i have a good graphics card, i used to have no problem playing, i had to reformat my machine due to a different issue and now it just wont work..i can play the original version but not the LA or NY mods...which both are my fav's i need help ive tried reinstalling both game and mod multiple times and still no luck

why did you need to reformat your computer?

If your using Vista or Win7 then try running as administrator

Make sure you have newest version of la mod or ny mod also try redownloading them

Make sure you have em4 version of la mod not em3

When you load a mod it freezes for a minute or 2 it is normal slow or old pc might freeze for longer try waiting for 5 mins before closing

Hope it helps! :12:

Hi,

Thank you for making the LA Mod! the Mod is so fun.

Just a quick question- in 2.1 did you rename the fire engines from engine 7 to Engine 1? Because I'm trying to add Jaws of life in the editor, and in the editor, I only have engine 7 and engine 88. But in my game their called "Engine 1" and "Engine 2" and the jaws of life saved to engine 7, but are not showing up in any engines in my game.So I'm just curious if this is the issue.

Also when i try to play the new freeplay map, it crashes before I can even get into it.

Guest mallecer

Hi,

I have a question about installing LA mod 2.1, i have downloaded it and opened it and now i am trying to get it in Mod Installer. I installed the mod on the computer but now I cant get it in the Mod Installer. Theres nothing inside the maps when i open it with Mod Installer. Can somebody help me?

bye

Hi,

I have a question about installing LA mod 2.1, i have downloaded it and opened it and now i am trying to get it in Mod Installer. I installed the mod on the computer but now I cant get it in the Mod Installer. Theres nothing inside the maps when i open it with Mod Installer. Can somebody help me?

bye

You don't need the ModInstaller to install the LAMod. It comes with its own executable file which will automatically install the mod with your selected settings. It should be wherever you unzipped the .rar to.