goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

I like what was said earlier. Look at the Manhattan mod. The day it was released, there were so many reports over how it wasn't good enough,. and how it was so buggy. The LA mod had it's first version for Em3 released what, 7 years ago now? That's 7 years of progress made. When it was first released, you could get away with lots of little pieces being added, as there wasn't really much in the way of mods out there. Now, we've come to expect everything.

I'm not from there so what's the gray on the roof?

I just realised that I wasn't finished the top yet,they were long so I could line them up with the doors.I have to make them narrow like in the picture.

EDIT- finished it

Em42012-04-2512-11-00-12.jpg

Wow, pretty lights! I really like the radiation on this one, seems to be symmetrical and realistic. Not too overkill this time lol. Good polys too!

Thanks,just curious as to which one you considered too overkill?

This is for clarification,This poster was done by CFD and a date was added for work that at the time might have been done.Since that poster release,we decided a map was crucial with new missions and scripting.

This mod will not be done in the next few months,we will take all the time needed for a working bug free project.The poster if you read it carefully,clearly states that the release date was tentative.

Any more questions about release dates or progress fishing will be directed to a moderator.We always share what we are doing,if it's quiet on the boards,it means we are busy or nothing is happening...to ask for updates at that point is only annoying.

What it's supposed to mean is: Stop asking for release dates.

url.gif

The cities in this map make up an area called the lower mainland(also called GVRD),I have included all police services and a few will have fire engine reresented(Delta,Vancouver,Richmond,Burnaby and N.Vancouver).

The map will take place in Surrey though with the bulk of the units from there.

The population of the Lower Mainland was up 9.2 percent from the 2006 census. This is among the highest growth rates in the continent.

After some thought I decided to add the Integrated Road Safety Unit.They are responsible for traffic and dui's and are seen all over the lower mainland and Vancouver Island.

post-17160-0-39981400-1335601828_thumb.j

post-17160-0-86885900-1335601830_thumb.j

post-17160-0-09786000-1335601833_thumb.j

post-17160-0-37534500-1335601835_thumb.j