goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

what are those circles in top of the cars? in the umpcs there are alot of them...

These "pucks" have replaced conventional antennas,the number varies from the police force eg. RCMP has 1 or 2 whereas the VPD always uses 3.

oh and ausavin I forgot about the Tahoe,I'll think about it.

I know the newfoundland RCMP is on their last durango now, we seem to have a deal for dodge chargers, the supplier for the RCMP here is just up the road from my house, and they had to clear out half of their lot waiting for the RCMP guys to pick up their cars.

As for the NEED aspect for the railway police, I wouldn't call it a need, possibly a want?

There are actually 2 rail police services in Canada,CN and CP rail police.Neither will be included.The RCMP and most police around this area use the cvpi and Tahoe as their general purpose vehicles and where weather is a bit more extreme you see Suburbans and HD Silverados.

Even the Charger is still a rare sight around here,with the exception being West Vancouver.

Todd has a suprise for everyone here that I think will really like a lot! He will unveil it sometimes today...

Todd has a suprise for everyone here that I think will really like a lot! He will unveil it sometimes today...

A release date? lol just kidding can't wait to find out what it is

i can't wait for this mod to come out, but it would be really nice to know a release date it seems like this has been worked forever but i know its gunna be hella awesome when it comes out, but im leaving to go to basic training for the military soon and i would love to see it come out before i leave!

It's not a release date...don't even go there to Manhatten mod territory about release date issues which,well you know what the end result of that was...We will not release this till it's 100 % complete and I will tell you when that point gets closer,ok.

I will show you later today as I'm still working on it.

It's not a release date...don't even go there to Manhatten mod territory about release date issues which,well you know what the end result of that was...We will not release this till it's 100 % complete and I will tell you when that point gets closer,ok.

thats what i said