goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

I always wanted to know: Why are there stealth units instead of unmarked...?

they are like umpc as harder to see but when the decals are lit up they appear as a marked unit for better visibility.

why the hell have i decided to study medicine?!?!?!

i could use my precious time to make you guys an awesome map ^^

love your mod and will keep following btw ;)

If your serious about the map rettungstier,we would love to have your expertise in that area.PM CFD or me and we can talk.(I've got lots of food!!)

Hey goog, nice work on the stealth cruiser. I've always liked the looks of them (thankfully only viewed from spots where I was sitting at side of road with them). Really neat to see them added to this mod. How you make things that neat is beyond me, but keep it up.

Wow I love this! I can't wait until it's finally out! Sadly, I may not download it since, even with CFD's LA mod lights, my computer is highly slowed and I can't enjoy the experience anymore. Oh well, at least I have youtube to enjoy others' gameplay of this awesome mod :)

Wow I love this! I can't wait until it's finally out! Sadly, I may not download it since, even with CFD's LA mod lights, my computer is highly slowed and I can't enjoy the experience anymore. Oh well, at least I have youtube to enjoy others' gameplay of this awesome mod :)

If you went into the editor and disabled and removed all the radiations and poly's and just kept the lights,that would help a ton.The realism of the lights would take a major hit, but at least you'd be able to enjoy and to still play the game.

swat should get the tag Emergency planet forums grammar nazi. lol

Or the title "King of the one word post"

what do you have to do to be a beta tester for this mod? be on the team??

been a long time supporter,I already got a few guys in mind when the time comes,thanks for the interest though