goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Is ruttungstier on the team now?

He is helping us with the map floor for now (right now we're deciding area to be included,number of stations,ect) and we'll see after that as he is a busy man with school and all.

You two are doing it great. Have you ever met with C.F.D (bcz both are you from Surrey) for your plans about RCMP mod ? ;)

Nope,I'm from the Surrey area,CFD is from Calgary, Alberta(next door to British Columbia).

Anyway, We will be waiting for your mod with great hopes.If I behavioured annoying because of my questions, sorry for that. Thanks for answering. :D

Don't worry,your not annoying...thanks for your enthusiasm and support of our project.

Our pal cops has modeled for us a new Legend lightbar,looks sweet,good job man!!

Nice new Legend!

I've noticed that Surrey RCMP only have 2### unit numbers, not 1### unit numbers. Also, the unit number near the mirror should be a little further towards the engine, and should be blue not black.

Great progress so far, keep it up!

That was an older version I put the bar on for show,the new Surrey cvpi was #2362 and the number on the side has to be there as it's a model/png issue.

Rank Structure of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Commissioned officers Commissioner

Commissaire

1 Deputy Commissioner

Sous-commissaire

9 Assistant Commissioner

Commissaire adjoint

25 Chief Superintendent

Surintendant principal

51 Superintendent

Surintendant

186 Inspector

Inspecteur

440 Non-commissioned officers Corps Sergeant Major

Sergent-major du corps

1 Sergeant Major

Sergent-major

3 Staff Sergeant Major

Sergent-major d'état major

16 Staff Sergeant

Sergent d'état-major

942 Sergeant

Sergent

2,140 Corporal

Caporal

3,672 Constable

Gendarme

gendarme is lowest rank constable, the general duty officer

small update,got the other lightbar from cops,this one has hotfoots installed on the sides.I also made the Transit police car current,they added the word transit to the doors on the new cars so I did too.post-17160-0-98432300-1338934760_thumb.jpost-17160-0-98473200-1338934766_thumb.j

We have also begun work on the map floor and will show you screens when the time comes.

Hmm... aren't the hotfoots a little small, or is it perfect ?

nice car btw :)

Almost perfect buddy,a tiny bit too small but I already did some minor changes.

post-17160-0-17447900-1339026111_thumb.j

post-17160-0-40075500-1339026113_thumb.j

post-17160-0-91962300-1339026115_thumb.j

Completely unrelated for the moment. Just wanted to share that OPP has rolled out their new 2012 Dodge Chargers and 2012 Ford Interceptors, both with new updated secondary lighting (primary being their arjent light bars). Thought it neat to note.

As for the work you guys do, awesome as always. Don't see to many cruisers in ontario with hot foots on them, so it's neat to see them being modelled onto the cruisers you guys are making, to make them more realistic to what they offer.