goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

The RCMP have always used Fords,I see them following the O.P.P.'s plan and using both the Ford Taurus and Explorer.They haven't announced a replacement yet so until then it's not 100 % sure if they'll go Charger,Caprice or Taurus.

New7.jpgNew5.jpg

There going to love the new Ford Taurus Intercpetors, they have a very fast responce on the pick up" twin turbos". Ford just sent the department a prototype it kicks #$@ super speed. I think tthe twin turbos are to fast for the city beter for highway patrol and state police. Probably end up going with the second engine package.

That looks good, really good! Are those the only front facing lights or will there be more?

I still have to add the side led's,it will have 4 total leds.The leds in the pictures is in the top bar of the pushbar

LED-Push-Bumper-Setina.jpg

Are they only portable with CV's and Chargers ?

nope they have models that fit all the cars and the suv's(the picture of the O.P.P. Explorer above is an example)

Have you thought about using one like this?

http://www.pro-gard....Push_Bumper.asp (Tahoe)

the RCMP don't use that bar so it doesn't make much sense to include it,New Westminster PD just started using a wrap around bar,but that's the only police service locally that uses them.

to answer the 4 leds on the bar,all RCMP slicktops and umpcs have that setup.General duty units are equiped as the detachment sees fit.As you'll see when you get to play the game we have 3 general duty units and all have different,distinctive light setups.