goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

I apologise for such a late reply on this - The reason as to why you'll see New West using these rap around push bars is because they've had a high increase in pursuits recently therefore it's easier to protect their vehicles. You'll see more of the lower mainland using these as they get into more pursuits than North Vancouver, Vancouver, Richmond, West Van;

But Goog is correct - R.C.M.P in B.C don't use the rap around bars so there's not a reason to include them - realism is what's making this modification brilliant - adding something that's not on the actual units would be okay I guess, but not realistic. And to be honest, the wrap around bars aren't really that nice looking.

There has been a series of deaths regarding drug usage recently, but that's gone down.

The lower mainland area, Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Richmond, Surrey, Port Co, Port Moody, New Westminister, and Burnaby don't have brush fires; at least not that I've heard recently being a firefighter. - It's more to the East of British Columbia: I.E Kelowna, Kamloops - They're the one's that are hit hard by brush fires.

I am responding to the last part of your quote..... Uh yea they do!!! That's why they have units called wild lands like wild land 8. A brush fire can be deemed pretty much anything to do with grass. I am surprised that you said what you said. What dept are you with?

CFD good to have you back man!!!

1 question and 3 suggestions.

Question:

Will we be including border police/patrol? (BC/Washington border)

Suggestion 1:

We should include a new unit called the "RCMP Supervisor" that is equivalent to the EMS Supervisor and the Battalion chief but on the police side. They should have commands like Call for Police Backup (any police in area), Call for BLS Ambulance, Call for ALS Ambulance, Call for Police Helicopter, Call EMS Supervisor, Call Battalion Cheif, and can enter the marked/unmarked chevrolet tahoe, and the unmarked crown victoria.

Suggestion 2:

Can we have most of police vehicles spawn at the parking lot behind the police department? Like for the fire departments. Like maybe 2 marked CVs, 1 marked tahoe, 1 unmarked tahoe, 1 ERT truck, 1 VPD car, etc. And have the police helicopter on the top of the PD.

And then possibly have ambulances spawn at the hospital, instead of just at the fire station.

Suggestion 3:

Tasers. So that officers can tase people and they would lay on the ground for X amount of seconds. So that they wouldn't always have to shoot criminals.

1 question and 3 suggestions.

Question:

Will we be including border police/patrol? (BC/Washington border) No, we will not. The modification takes place in Surrey. No Border Patrol, nor Coast guard and Canadian forces will be included.

Suggestion 1:

We should include a new unit called the "RCMP Supervisor" that is equivalent to the EMS Supervisor and the Battalion chief but on the police side. They should have commands like Call for Police Backup (any police in area), Call for BLS Ambulance, Call for ALS Ambulance, Call for Police Helicopter, Call EMS Supervisor, Call Battalion Cheif, and can enter the marked/unmarked chevrolet tahoe, and the unmarked crown victoria. We have two different kind of supervisor vehicles for the RCMP, a CVPI Slicktop, and a marked/unmarked Tahoe. BCAS will have a Charger and Tahoe, and for the FD, will only be a Battalion Chief Excursion.

Suggestion 2:

Can we have most of police vehicles spawn at the parking lot behind the police department? Like for the fire departments. Like maybe 2 marked CVs, 1 marked tahoe, 1 unmarked tahoe, 1 ERT truck, 1 VPD car, etc. And have the police helicopter on the top of the PD. We will only be adding Surrey Police, Fire and BCAS units positioned on the map. For the rest of the lower mainland units, will be called off the map. This goes for the City Public Works, BC Sheriffs, RCMP Air one and ERT as well.

And then possibly have ambulances spawn at the hospital, instead of just at the fire station. There will be one BCAS station.

Suggestion 3:

Tasers. So that officers can tase people and they would lay on the ground for X amount of seconds. So that they wouldn't always have to shoot criminals.

We will take a look at it.

Please take your time and read back 20+ pages so you can get yourself in synchronized with our progress...

Ladies and gentlemen lets get one thing clear. Unlike fire departments in the united states BCAS is not run by fire departments they are run via BC gov. Therefore they do not share quarters with any fd normaly. I know of one fire hall in the lower mainland. And even then not really.

Ladies and gentlemen lets get one thing clear. Unlike fire departments in the united states BCAS is not run by fire departments they are run via BC gov. Therefore they do not share quarters with any fd normaly. I know of one fire hall in the lower mainland. And even then not really.

That's a common misconception, and it depends on the city. I've noticed larger cities have combined both because it is easier, but it requires more funds. Where I live the city is responsible for fire trucks, and a company called Rural / Metro deals with Ambulance related calls, and our city is a decent size.

I am responding to the last part of your quote..... Uh yea they do!!! That's why they have units called wild lands like wild land 8. A brush fire can be deemed pretty much anything to do with grass. I am surprised that you said what you said. What dept are you with?

You're correct, they do, but that wasn't what I was trying to imply and I worded it wrong. I meant like, they don't get them as commonly as lets say.... California does. That's not a huge thing that Vancouver gets called out for, so really there isn't a reason to have that call in.

I will not give that out, sorry.

That's a common misconception, and it depends on the city. I've noticed larger cities have combined both because it is easier, but it requires more funds. Where I live the city is responsible for fire trucks, and a company called Rural / Metro deals with Ambulance related calls, and our city is a decent size.

Yeah Here in San Diego Rural/Metro Is Our EMS Provider and The Ambulances Are Housed at the Fire Stations.

They Just started Marking the Ambulances With Their Logo.

6920793448_0b03a7768b_z.jpg

Okay oops my bad. This is what I actually ment (sorry less sleep) BC gov runs BCAS therefore they are not in fire halls (us people you call them houses) in larger cities Toronto Ottawa (i think) they have their own ems services but 9 times out of 10 they have their own quarters.

That's what I meant to say. But in any case like goog and CFD mentioned BCAS will have their own hall.

Also, if you're going to add calls to the mod, here are some suggestions:

Vehicle Accident

Assault

Fight

Domestic Dispute

Domestic Violence

Robbery

Armed Robbery

Vehicle theft

Vehicle pursuit (when you attempt to do a traffic stop but the vehicle doesn't pull over)

Illegal Protest

Homicide/murder

Kidnapping

Barricaded suspect (with hostages)

Suicidal subject

Man with a gun

Shoplifting

Disabled vehicle

Suspicious activity

Trespassing