goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

nope they have models that fit all the cars and the suv's(the picture of the O.P.P. Explorer above is an example)

the RCMP don't use that bar so it doesn't make much sense to include it,New Westminster PD just started using a wrap around bar,but that's the only police service locally that uses them.

to answer the 4 leds on the bar,all RCMP slicktops and umpcs have that setup.General duty units are equiped as the detachment sees fit.As you'll see when you get to play the game we have 3 general duty units and all have different,distinctive light setups.

Don't the RCMP's Emergency Response Team use bigger pushbars on their service SUV's? I've seen some with huge pushbars like that.

nope they have models that fit all the cars and the suv's(the picture of the O.P.P. Explorer above is an example)

the RCMP don't use that bar so it doesn't make much sense to include it,New Westminster PD just started using a wrap around bar,but that's the only police service locally that uses them.

to answer the 4 leds on the bar,all RCMP slicktops and umpcs have that setup.General duty units are equiped as the detachment sees fit.As you'll see when you get to play the game we have 3 general duty units and all have different,distinctive light setups.

Oh, further more, Abbotsford Police use the wraparound pushbar for the majority of their units.

ERT'S have a big ass pushbar that's nothing like these .Abottsford has 2 kinds of the wrap around pushbar,the one I'm doing and the one bar wrap around style like NWPD.

post-17160-0-25728200-1339872259_thumb.j

here's the Abbottsford PD cvpi with the go rhino wrap around pushbar.

edit- I forgot to add the pictures and edit won't allow me so they'll be in the post below.

No,that was a trial colour they were thinking about going to change to and didn't,the current one is what I used.

These units below are current and in the game.

post-17160-0-92101000-1340062479_thumb.jpost-17160-0-78915900-1340062481_thumb.j

It's what BCAS decided to go with. A fair number of services use pushbars on their trucks. Unlike the police who mount them for actual use as a pushbar, most EMS tend to use them as a place to mount the lighting, eliminating the need to cut holes in the fenders to put stuff in, increasing the resale value, because they can just pull the bar and lights off, and the truck is basically ready to be sold at auction.

For trucks maybe yes but in chargers. I don't know I'm confused. It's just for transportation of paramedics and supervisors. And the lights can be mounted in front of the buffers. And it's not a good place to put equipment bro. :D ? ? ?

I have never seen this charger ever on my travels throughout the area,I'm assuming it's a one of a kind unit...lots of supervisor tahoes.Also ditto on the pushbar function as to what jeeves elaborated on.

The pushbar is a perfect placement for lights,as you can see you have 2 lights facing straight ahead and there are also 2 side mounted flashers for improved intersection visibility.

I'm really confused :). So what's the answer of my question ?

The pushbar is used to mount lights so that after duty as a EMS car it can be sold undamaged after removal of the pushbar and lights.It serves no function other than that,they would probably like to use it as police do on some drivers but they don't.

There are not too many styles of pushbars for sale and they have 1 version that would fit a charger or a crown victoria regardless of police,EMS or fire.

And I would imagine that for another reason why the charger has a pushbar mounted on it, is to provide, and reduce vehicular damage when you see the deer in your headlights. British Columbia is dominated by wildlife, and its fierce geological rockies.