goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

I am sure I will get yelled at for asking but I am not going through 134 pages to find it.

Any sort of estimate on when this may be released? Days? Months? Years?

hey listen dude, I don't wanna be rude for you but. You shouldn't ask these stupit questions. They(All Mod-Makers) don't have to work for this all the time, each mod and each modder deserves patient fans. They have an other life too like me and like you. They are trying to do their best and they spent as much as time they can to do this job. And If you want to play this mod or any mod, you should respect to the all modders, and behave patient. You can't do a mod in one day, can you ?

I am sure I will get yelled at for asking but I am not going through 134 pages to find it.

Any sort of estimate on when this may be released? Days? Months? Years?

you have eyes you should use them here is the word of the day W.I.P Work In Progress

facepalm.jpg

Go to page 126 post #2520 and copy the bottom image in the post.Edit you profile/settings and copy and paste image to your signature.

I went to the page and followed the directions. In my signature settings, after I paste it, it shows a red X but not the banner itself. Is that normal?

Edit: It didn't work

VERY URGENT.........PLEASE READ AND SEND TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW -

PLEASE CIRCULATE THIS NOTICE TO YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, CONTACTS!

In the coming days, you should be aware.....Do not open any message with an attachment called: Invitation FACEBOOK, regardless of who sent it. It is a virus that opens an OlympIc torch that burns the whole hard disc C of your computer.

This virus will be received from someone you had in your address book. That's why you should send this message to all your contacts. It is better to receive this email 25 times than to receive the virus and open it.

If you receive an email called: Invitation FACEBOOK, though sent by a friend, do not open it and delete it immediately. It is the worst virus announced by CNN. A new virus has been discovered recently that has been classified by Microsoft as the most destructive virus ever.

It is a Trojan Horse that asks you to install an adobe flash plug-in. Once you install it, it's all over. And there is no repair yet for this kind of virus. This virus simply destroys the Zero Sector of the Hard Disc, where the vital information of their function is saved.

SNOPES SAYS THIS IS TRUE

http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/facebook.asp>

thank god i got a mac anyway! ;)

to get btt:

i'm working on the map texture as often as it's possible for me these days (got my first exams next week ;) ).

so if we're all lucky i might be able to show you guys some progress soon!

Education comes first, man. Doing this project won't get you a diploma, so we understand. =)

Work on it at your own steady pace, buddy. we don't have a deadline, and we have the patience. Quality is imperative.