goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Our buddy cops has returned from the shop with a newly redesigned legend lightbar and a version with hotfoots.He has made it with different tops,red/blue,grey,ect.

The lightbars on on the slicktops for display purposes(I know the RCMP doesn't use the red/blue top,Transit police does) so feast your eyes on them,GREAT JOB cops!!!

EDIT: I added new pictures with the lightbars on the units they belong.

Em42012-07-1018-45-24-38.jpg

Em42012-07-1018-45-16-92.jpg

Em42012-07-1015-57-37-96.jpg

what works???

I've been trying to get the banner to work. It wasn't showing up. But after trying different things it, I got it to show.

They are similar,photoshop may be more complex but I can't say since I've never tried it and it's files are .psd as opposed to png..I skin with gimp,mostly png files.

None of the police around here as of yet,use the Taurus.If we include it it would be CFD's say on the lighting but I'm sure he would replicate that.

The Taurus has started to make a showing with Ontario forces. The OPP has atleast one for trial (as well as as 2013 charger, and a interceptor utility), Guelph, Hamilton, St. Thomas and Waterloo Regional, all have them as general duty cruisers, with a utility being used by guelph as a canine unit. That's 4 that I could find just by quickly searching. It's probably only a matter of time before the BC services begin to pick them up for either trials or full use.

None of the police around here as of yet,use the Taurus.If we include it it would be CFD's say on the lighting but I'm sure he would replicate that.

NYPD has those unmarked i dont think with that light bar in the back but close

On Topic nice update

The fire and ambulance are smaller than LA mod and the police is bigger but nowhere near the size of the NY mod.There was a picture awhile back that showed in game units that was pretty current.

Hey goog, are you going to be reskinning/remodeling the LA mod police station/firehouses? Just a random querry :laugh:

Yes,everything on the map, gas station,restaurants,ect...all will be representative of a Canadian city.

I just finished adding a new lightbar for the blue retro cruiser,I also found a sweet exact red cherry for the black retro.I'll add a picture once I get it in the game.