goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

I absolutely can't wait for this to come out. It is going to completely renew my interest in the game.

I've tried to read thru most of the thread but with 107 pages I very well may have missed this.

Do you guys have any plans on making this compatible with Emergency 4 Deluxe? Will it be in English like the LA MOD if you do?

Thanks for all of the amazing work on this, There is just no way I could even begin to do half these things.

Tom

**EDIT** After thinking about this for 3 more minutes I forgot it is still a submod of LA MOD so it probably negates the English part of my question. Sorry about that.

Edited by quasar3210

I absolutely can't wait for this to come out. It is going to completely renew my interest in the game.

I've tried to read thru most of the thread but with 107 pages I very well may have missed this.

Do you guys have any plans on making this compatible with Emergency 4 Deluxe? Will it be in English like the LA MOD if you do?

Thanks for all of the amazing work on this, There is just no way I could even begin to do half these things.

Tom

**EDIT** After thinking about this for 3 more minutes I forgot it is still a submod of LA MOD so it probably negates the English part of my question. Sorry about that.

Thanks Tom,

It started out a submod with just re-skinning but has become a mod(too lazy to move it),all the units are new and have been replaced.A map,missions and scripts will all be done as well.

It will be in english only and should be compatible with em4 deluxe.

I have a question, sorry if its already been answered.

How many events are we going to get at one given time? will it be just the one event to deal with or 2-3 at a time?

Haven't got that far yet but like in real life stuff happens when you least expect it .When we get to that stage of the project we can discuss it better how it will work,but one event would be boring and too easy so we'll see.

Hey Goog looks great, I might have missed a post , but have you thought about having radio transmissions going off in the back round on call scenes for a little more of a realimus affect thanks..

if it is possible that would be a great idea to implement in the game,we'll see when we reach that point...

It is possible for surrey fire and BCAS. All you have to do is go to www.scanbc.com and then click on surrey feed.

That will give you live radio chatter. I did it one night and a structure fire came in the same time as on the game it was neat lol.

You will not find a Surrey RCMP feed I am afraid because they went to P25 encripted. So basicly that's means you need an actual police radio.

Are you sure that you didn't mean 'Release date: 1/1/13?

This mod does look prettey outstanding though, good work :)

Hey is it possible for a script to make you run out of gas so you have to refuel?

Hey is it possible for a script to make you run out of gas so you have to refuel?

doubt it

lolololol^ You've got a good sense of humor.

Please keep this on topic. Clearly it's not able to be scripted in. Try to use common sense because your attempt to be funny really backfired.

Goog, would you be able to consider later on, after the first release, to have the District and City of N.V Units in-game? I realize it's based in Surrey, and I understand if you don't want to.

I can talk to you about it in Private Chat if you'd like.

^^^^^ thanks,I wasn't aware you're a wannabe moderator now. Anyways,if you have nothing relavent to the topic,don't post here!

Having a script where a guy is singing in the back of the car is as good as a car running out of gas,use your heads before you post.

Steve, Goog967 recently have had made the City of North Vancouver Fire Engine, as well a single N.V.P.D cruiser to the fleet.

Also he just finished up an awesome looking BC sheriffs Paddy Wagon and a ford police interceptor unit.

He will post a pic or video sometimes later on tonight.