goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Shameless self - plug

Caprice or Explorer....both if possible. Variety is good. Perhaps borrow random spawn script from NYC Mod?

the models are good and skinning them is a breeze...awesome work itchboy!

EDIT- about the battalion chief,we had the Tahoe model first and decided that with the BCAS tahoe and 3 RCMP tahoes that we needed a different one for the chief too add some variety.We'll see how the poll goes first...

There are a lot of Tahoe chief units around here and also Explorers are becoming popular too.Vancouver runs F150's so that could also be an option.Surrey uses a 2004 Suburban battalion chief and I've seen a nova or Impala chief car also.

What if you used a truck, like the Silverado, or even better an F-250! But then put a camper shell on it.  Most BC or Chief trucks that I have seen have a shell to protect all the command equipment (radios, maps, MDC, etc.).  Other than that I think a Suburban would be killer, or an Expedition, like the one Itchboy released.  Overall though, out of your 4 choices I'd go with the Tahoe, followed by the Explorer.  Looking good!

What if you used a truck, like the Silverado, or even better an F-250! But then put a camper shell on it.  Most BC or Chief trucks that I have seen have a shell to protect all the command equipment (radios, maps, MDC, etc.).  Other than that I think a Suburban would be killer, or an Expedition, like the one Itchboy released.  Overall though, out of your 4 choices I'd go with the Tahoe, followed by the Explorer.  Looking good!

we have a Suburban model and I have a topper for the Silverado,the picture was the RCMP Silverado re-skinned.If the Silverado is the popular choice it will have a white topper in the game.

i think the silverado would throw things up a bit in a good way bc if you look at all the other mods a lot of the chief cars and command vehciles are suburbans or tahoes etc and i think the silverado would be a good choice in a setting this mod is going to be in

Definitely the Tahoe or Explorer. It just makes sense, with gear and equipment that chiefs have to carry, a larger vehicle with a lot of trunk space would be much better. Those are the vehicles that are utilized by Battalion Chiefs and EMS Duty Officers in my busy suburban/city department.The Caprice is more of an administrative vehicle, not one that would normally respond to incidents. The Silverado with a topper is typically a sort of vehicle that would be used by the Safety Officer, which would carry multiple meters and other safety equipment.

There is... BCAS uses chargers, suburbans (I believe) and there may be still some dodge caravans out there as well.

Correct ,the only charger I could find is in Port Moody.The mainstay of the BCAS fleet is the Chevy Demers,Sprinter Demers and Tahoes in Supervisor and paramedic fast responce unit.