goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

I forgot are you still working on this for an emergency 4 release or will it be changed to emergency 5 release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully both,if all the models are able to be used in the new emergency 5.

The maps gonna be bigger from what I heard so will u need to redo the map?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we'll have to wait and see once it comes out,but definitely want it to look North American.

Hey guys, because we lost all the files recently due to a virus, here are the newest light package with updated spartan models, including more details such as mudflaps, ladder covers, etc. Goog1967 gave them a new face lift and looks twice as better than it's ancestors.

The best part about this fleet is that compared to our older light versions, the poly/corona count have been reduced by 40% due to smarter radiation works. So this means that the Spartans, with the freedom light included, won't be over 250 lights, compared to the usual 250-340 lights. This will ease up the stress on your computer rig.

There are ground radiation for every light source there is, and it includes three separate layers, middle is bright, and as it spreads out, it fades out it's brightness on the ground, very realistic looking. It also includes perimeter scene light to illuminate accidents or any dark incidents.

All of the lights are random, some are synchronized and some aren't. The whelen freedom ultras are being worked on right now and i will update the video this week.

I also have finished the Ford Police Interceptors, will upload a video on that as well. Stay tuned !

Yes, it will push back the date, we basically gotta go back to square one, but nonetheless we're over phase 1 now, we are making steady progress ...

Here are the finished 4 Engines, if you guys have been around for a while hopefully you'll realize that i did 4 engines in 1 day, never done before ... i am pooped.

Hey guys, because we lost all the files recently due to a virus, here are the newest light package with updated spartan models, including more details such as mudflaps, ladder covers, etc. Goog1967 gave them a new face lift and looks twice as better than it's ancestors.

The best part about this fleet is that compared to our older light versions, the poly/corona count have been reduced by 40% due to smarter radiation works. So this means that the Spartans, with the freedom light included, won't be over 250 lights, compared to the usual 250-340 lights. This will ease up the stress on your computer rig.

There are ground radiation for every light source there is, and it includes three separate layers, middle is bright, and as it spreads out, it fades out it's brightness on the ground, very realistic looking. It also includes perimeter scene light to illuminate accidents or any dark incidents.

All of the lights are random, some are synchronized and some aren't. The whelen freedom ultras are being worked on right now and i will update the video this week.

I also have finished the Ford Police Interceptors, will upload a video on that as well. Stay tuned !

Gosh, it must take several hours just to do one side of the engine......   oh my...