goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Gosh, it must take several hours just to do one side of the engine...... oh my...

Started at 11 am, finished at 4 am, pulled a all nighter. Fastest I've ever done, this is what 4,5 years of lighting does to you, you just get used to it and speeds up productivity. Thank you though, I'm proud of it, it's the best to date.

Started at 11 am, finished at 4 am, pulled a all nighter. Fastest I've ever done, this is what 4,5 years of lighting does to you, you just get used to it and speeds up productivity. Thank you though, I'm proud of it, it's the best to date.

17 hours?! How did you NOT feel sleepy?

A question: Are the Ford Police Interceptors you are referring to the ones by EA and me?

A question: Are the Ford Police Interceptors you are referring to the ones by EA and me?

there is a mixture,they are the taurus by cops,various cvpis by Nnico and your explorer.

Oh I get it. A question though, I thought the CVPI was dead? Are there still many of those being used?

Surrey RCMP still has numerous cvpi's on the road still,there is lots of new Taurus and explorer versions but any remaining cvpi's will be used till they reach a certain millage criteria.

There is a possibility that we will release one of our models to the public for everyone to find out the performances on their computer, date are unknown though, but it's not exactly set in stone.

We still have the LAFD engine to release that we announced a few months ago ( really sorry, guys ) Todd has been really busy in the past months, so I'm just waiting on that.

CVPIs are still around dominately in North America, but slowly getting replaced by the new Tarus when the mileage reach a certain number.

I'll upload a video of the police interceptor today.

itchboy, I'm gonna work on your Explorer SUV model this week, I think you'll be impressed ;)

itchboy, I'm gonna work on your Explorer SUV model this week, I think you'll be impressed ;)

I have always been impressed by your work ever since the LED Designs and Project Reality Lights era. What you make now is by far the greatest lighting in perhaps all EM4 modding sites.

Hello, everyone,

The RCMP modding team is inviting of its "most active and trusted emergency 4 players " to inquire within for the opportunity of beta testing our fleet in the upcoming month. This is your chance to prove to us that you are a valuable candidate, and want the opportunity to beta test for the entire duration until release.

If you are interested and feel that we can trust you with our most valued materials, you will be required to put forth your best effort.

If you are accepted as a beta tester, you will provide useful feedback for us. You will run the modification through its paces as rigorously as you can testing all of its functions.

If you find a bug, report it immediately. If you find that the interface clunky, the game play is laboured, or it suffers from poor performance, tell us and explain in detail what should be fixed and what should be improved.

You will also promote the process. Tell others what you've experienced in a professional, objective manner. Don't publicly trash the product you've been testing. Remember that the we recruited you guys to give you an opportunity to remedy issues before the product is released.

You're here to help us figure out what works and what doesn't. If you mention the beta test, be careful not to reveal things we considers confidential. We are relying upon you for an objective test as well as trusting you to act professionally during the entire process.

We have hand picked 5 community key members and will contact them via PM with the golden ticket, so keep an eye on your PM this following week. Once this team have report to us with their findings, we will expand our beta testing base and use YOU for the team. We are only accepting 10 beta testers.

Requirements :

- Have been with the community for over 1 year or more, registered account.

- Have been involved in a modding team or have credible modding experiences, and have a strong understanding of Emergency 4 engine.

- is of age 17 or older ( for maturity )

- have a youtube account to upload footage for us.

In order to apply, you must write a paragraph of why you should be part of the team, and what you can bring to the table. 200 words or more, any less will be tossed in the delete bin. You can send your "resume" to us on the emergency planet forum to C.F.D or Goog1967

The deadline to apply is September 14, 2014

Thank you everyone, and good luck. Think of this as the Willy Wonka Golden ticket ;)

Hello, everyone,

The RCMP modding team is inviting of its "most active and trusted emergency 4 players " to inquire within for the opportunity of beta testing our fleet in the upcoming month. This is your chance to prove to us that you are a valuable candidate, and want the opportunity to beta test for the entire duration until release.

If you are interested and feel that we can trust you with our most valued materials, you will be required to put forth your best effort.

If you are accepted as a beta tester, you will provide useful feedback for us. You will run the modification through its paces as rigorously as you can testing all of its functions.

If you find a bug, report it immediately. If you find that the interface clunky, the game play is laboured, or it suffers from poor performance, tell us and explain in detail what should be fixed and what should be improved.

You will also promote the process. Tell others what you've experienced in a professional, objective manner. Don't publicly trash the product you've been testing. Remember that the we recruited you guys to give you an opportunity to remedy issues before the product is released.

You're here to help us figure out what works and what doesn't. If you mention the beta test, be careful not to reveal things we considers confidential. We are relying upon you for an objective test as well as trusting you to act professionally during the entire process.

We have hand picked 5 community key members and will contact them via PM with the golden ticket, so keep an eye on your PM this following week. Once this team have report to us with their findings, we will expand our beta testing base and use YOU for the team. We are only accepting 10 beta testers.

Requirements :

- Have been with the community for over 1 year or more, registered account.

- Have been involved in a modding team or have credible modding experiences, and have a strong understanding of Emergency 4 engine.

- is of age 17 or older ( for maturity )

- have a youtube account to upload footage for us.

In order to apply, you must write a paragraph of why you should be part of the team, and what you can bring to the table. 200 words or more, any less will be tossed in the delete bin. You can send your "resume" to us on the emergency planet forum to C.F.D or Goog1967

The deadline to apply is September 14, 2014

Thank you everyone, and good luck. Think of this as the Willy Wonka Golden ticket ;)

Shame I don't meet the criteria I would love to beta test for you guys

Just to clarify something here before we get everyone's hope too high, this does not mean that we are almost finalized with the modification. Right now, the beta testers will only be testing the performances of all model and lights only. Our beta testers will let us know what their computer specs are, and then they will test out the vehicles with it's lights on in game play, determining game play performances. But for now, we're only focusing on light and model stability across multiple computer specifications. However as we advance the progress bar, the beta testers will also have opportunities to test other developing things in the future.

We're inspecting every block of the pyramid as it climbs to the peak.

I would test for you guys, but I'm not too savy when it comes to all the scripting and stuff involved with beta tested.  Like I've said before, I've been watching this mod from the start and am always here to offer moral support lol.  :holdglass:

With that being said, I'll leave the testing to the pros because better beta testers means quicker bug fixes and quicker bug fixes means a faster release!  Good luck with everything, and @CFD, I can't wait to see what you did with itchboy's Explorer!

I'm not gonna apply for it, but it's a great idea!

Only why minium 17, 14 year old guys for example can also be mature.

Because some 14 year olds will take it and probably give it away. And 14 year olds probably don't have experience in modding.

Edited by 999madtom

What kind of aircraft should we expect to see in this mod?

2 helicopters,1 EC-120 RCMP Air 1 and a Sikorsky S-76 BCAS Helijet air ambulance.I only have a picture of Air1 for now...

EuU49Y7.jpg