goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Sorry guys, but the truck model is final :P

Todd made some improvements to it last night that looks a lot better than the pictures he posted yesterday. He'll post the new pictures today and you'll be pleased with it as much as I am.

Surrey Fire Service Battalion Chief 2013 Chevy Silverado by Goog1967.

Includes ...

Federal Signal Valor Lightbar

ION Surface Mount Series Super-LED

Vertex Super-LED Light

Dominator Plus Traffic Advisor

Vertex LED Hide-a-ways

t5a2N47.jpg

f9grkSC.jpg

a4KGcox.jpg

yttLmGm.jpg

itjVdDL.jpg

To be honest I'm not too thrilled with the new "triangle" light bars (don't get me wrong you have done a great job of making one). Seems like it might be simpler to just put a completely diamond shaped light bar on and call it good.

To be honest I'm not too thrilled with the new "triangle" light bars (don't get me wrong you have done a great job of making one). Seems like it might be simpler to just put a completely diamond shaped light bar on and call it good.

it has new mirrors and all new leds also

I am gonna be honest too my friend, I have to agree, even on cop cars I hate them... it just doesn't look natural... but never the less I will respect your decision :)

Going to agree with people. The truck itself looks awesome, as always you guys do great work. I prefer the capped version to the uncapped (and if people want the other, they can copy the fire skin onto the RCMP truck, and create it that way). However, I also agree with the rest, I prefer the traffic advisor on top of the cap, so you can have a brake light as well, rather than it mounted into the back of the cap. And I agree about that light bar, I've seen the triangle in real life, and still hasn't grown on me, I like either a normal lightbar, or the new Federal Signal Vision SLR (the old vector style bar, but updated to be rotating LED pods). That's just my two sense.

On a separate note Goog, saw your FB post today about the tactical truck and the fictional Silverado version for the RCMP, I have picture of an older F250 unmarked, that I can only assume is for tactical uses with them, so I say go for the unmarked, so long as we get to keep the various unmarked and marked Suburbans.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/61426268@N06/8204334715/in/pool-bcrcmp (since apparently the forum doesn't like Flickr URLs)

Will you guys be putting in the bear cat?

It's a Canadian built Navistar TAV and most likely not in the first release,but maybe down the road.

I think we'll go with the Suburban and Silverado versions for now which are used on most calls involving the ERT.

Cant wait for this mod to be released its gonna be amazing im even gonna buy a new pc that can run this mod!!!! Good job guys and keep up the good work!

I think it's safe to say that this mod isn't going anywhere. You're just going to keep adding more vehicles.... and by the time all those vehicles are added, the RCMP will have some new vehicles, and then you'll have to add those too... please can we get a release within the next 10 years?

Before an argument starts again, everyone let the mods deal with anything against site rules and don't get involved.

Tacticality, your are entitled to your own opinion, but put-downs against the creators isn't going to make a release closer. The mod will be released soon, and it will be awesome! A lack of patience does not mean you can go bashing mods.